BY CLEAR PROOF #43 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Morgan C.
Moundridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was selling Mary Kay and have horrible acne so I decided to try this. It worked great at first but then after my skin got use to it my face started drying out horribly and it caused more breakouts.
Although it didn’t work that well for me I have seen it work great on other people!
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Kora L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Latasha H.
Teaberry, KY
I've used this product. I'm not a fan of this product, it caused me to breakout worse. I was told to keep using it and that my breakouts may get worse but then they'd get better. I tried for a couple weeks but I became to annoyed with the breakouts to continue use. I also felt it's a bit pricey considering I had poor result.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the set of 4 that comes with this. And I notice a difference in my skin right after I use it. It feels so smooth on your face. It does such a great job cleaning your skin. I got this from my friend, her mom is a Mary Kay consultant!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
This spot treatment does exactly what it should. It doesn't cause the extreme drying that a lot of other spot treatments I've tried do. It is very gentle but effective. I don't care for the packaging but that's a personal choice.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Ashlee P.
Marshall
I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from not only blackheads, but also red bumps in the T zone especially. I can put this on before going to bed and wake up to better skin.
Joanna N.
Reduces redness and size of blemishes overnight. Gets rid of them completely without stripping the skin. I would recommend the whole set which includes face wash, toner, and an oil free moisturizer for the best results.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?