BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 3 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin...1 Answers
Beth L.
Holly, MI
My teenage daughter had bad acne. Nothing over the counter would work and then I tried the 4 piece kit through the Chatterbox program. She had the best results ever and it's the only product she uses now. I wish they had this when I was a teen. Proactive did not work for either of us but her skin looks great now.
Morgan C.
Moundridge
I was selling Mary Kay and have horrible acne so I decided to try this. It worked great at first but then after my skin got use to it my face started drying out horribly and it caused more breakouts.
Although it didn’t work that well for me I have seen it work great on other people!
Isabella S.
Woodville, AL
I use this as part of the 4 piece set and it is my favorite! I’ve tried so many times to find a great acne treatment and this is the best. Blemishes are gone within a few days. It’s not too expensive and i definitely recommend.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Kora L.
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Latasha H.
Teaberry, KY
I've used this product. I'm not a fan of this product, it caused me to breakout worse. I was told to keep using it and that my breakouts may get worse but then they'd get better. I tried for a couple weeks but I became to annoyed with the breakouts to continue use. I also felt it's a bit pricey considering I had poor result.
Holly W.
Marshfield
It got rid of pimples fast, sometimes even over night but it didn't always prevent new breakouts. Couldn't use too often cause it dries out skin but other than that, good product.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
This is my favorite acne treatment gel. If you combine this with the clear proof serum it’s like magic. It’s this white gel and it’s odorless and it goes on easily. I just wish I could hav more of it in the tube.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is an ok product for small areas it seemed to take 2 to 3 days to work i felt like there were other products out there that could the same thing for a lower price
Claudia T.
Where can I get it?
Melissa R.
Monona, WI
How long would you say this bottle lasts?
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
Has anyone bought this for teenagers? How well does it work for them?
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this product? Does it really work? I need a lot of product to help me with acne
I have oily skin with acne, majority of it is on my chin. I also suffer from blackheads on my nose and chin. Would you recommend this product for sensitive, eczema prone skin?