BY CLEAR PROOF #34 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

• How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits? 2 Answers
  • Will this product dry out my skin?2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, ...1 Answers
Gina B.
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.
Selina O.
Selina O.
This stuff works almost two years ago I was having bad break outs for me at least. I was embrassed to go out because of my skin I used a lot of different face washes. For example, they would work for about a month or two after that my skin would go back to the break outs. The first week of using this my skin cleared up faster than the other products. I was getting comments from my friends and family saying how my face is cleaning up. Ever since using this my skin has been in better condition.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Good product! It definitely helps to dry up pimples immediately, however it often leaves my sensitive skin around the blemish extra red and I always have to use extra foundation to cover it as it stays red for several hours. So it does help the pimple go away quickly and is probably helpful for skin in the long run, however those with sensitive skin may have temporary irritation.
Ajalynn F.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
I'm obsessed with Mary Kay's clear proof system!! I have the whole set and the treatment gel is the third step out or four. It has changed everything for me! I love it so much and it helped me clear my whole face up. My acne is improving so much and still getting better. It is my second set and I will keep using it because this will help you a lot! I really recommend this!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Carly J.
Carly J.
I used this once and I just put it on my chin and cheeks. It felt fine at first but when I woke up, I had either contact burns or a rash where the product was applied. It didn't bother me at first, it was just really red, then it started to burn and itch. I'm still in the process of healing it. Safe to say I won't be using this again.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I recently purchased the entire clear proof set including the cleanser, toner, this spot treatment, and the moisturizer. I've been using it for almost a month how and it's definitely worked wonders for my face. I haven't found a reliable product that actually clears up my acne until now! I would definitely recommend this product.
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Amy A.
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
Has anyone bought this for teenagers? How well does it work for them?
Ajah S.
Ajah S.
Killeen, TX
Ive been looking for new acne solutions, i have semi sentive skin, but a ton of blemishes. Do you think this would work with me?
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Modesto, CA
I've noticed that when I use this product for too long of a time, my face became really dry. Am I using it too often or should I just start moisterizing more?
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
Can you use this all over your face?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I normally use a drugstore acne treatment gel, but it hasn't been working lately. Anyone had good results from this product? What are the active ingredients?