Add a Photo

By CLEAR PROOF
#13 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Photos (14)
Gina B.
Gina B.
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
My grandma gave me this for christmas this year and I am VERY impressed! Since I have started daily medication and came to college where the stress is high I have had breakouts. This treatment makes the pimples stay away and if they occasionally come they are gone and cleared up within days. This product does not make my face overly dry if I am using the whole set. It is an easy couple step process and I would recommend getting the whole set to any one with acne. I have tried cheap face wash that you can buy at walmart/drug stores and it does not stand a chance.
Selina O.
Selina O.
This stuff works almost two years ago I was having bad break outs for me at least. I was embrassed to go out because of my skin I used a lot of different face washes. For example, they would work for about a month or two after that my skin would go back to the break outs. The first week of using this my skin cleared up faster than the other products. I was getting comments from my friends and family saying how my face is cleaning up. Ever since using this my skin has been in better condition.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
I've been fighting acne for about 20 years and I've finally gotten mostly under control, but when I feel a pimple coming on I put this on it right away and greatly shortens the life of the zit! I mostly use it as a spot treatment, but if.I have a breakout or my skin care routine gets disrupted I use this all over my face and it really, really, helps get things back under control.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Good product! It definitely helps to dry up pimples immediately, however it often leaves my sensitive skin around the blemish extra red and I always have to use extra foundation to cover it as it stays red for several hours. So it does help the pimple go away quickly and is probably helpful for skin in the long run, however those with sensitive skin may have temporary irritation.
Ajalynn F.
Ajalynn F.
Stockton, CA
I'm obsessed with Mary Kay's clear proof system!! I have the whole set and the treatment gel is the third step out or four. It has changed everything for me! I love it so much and it helped me clear my whole face up. My acne is improving so much and still getting better. It is my second set and I will keep using it because this will help you a lot! I really recommend this!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
The whole clear proof system is AMAZING !!!! Cleared my face up in only 2 days ! You heard that right 2 days!
I've used so many products to try to clear my face up and this works the best!
The packaging is cute and the products are smooth and gentle to the skin.
Only con is that my face is dry from using it both day AND night so will be doing it only once a day :)
Carly J.
Carly J.
I used this once and I just put it on my chin and cheeks. It felt fine at first but when I woke up, I had either contact burns or a rash where the product was applied. It didn't bother me at first, it was just really red, then it started to burn and itch. I'm still in the process of healing it. Safe to say I won't be using this again.
Zenobia P.
Zenobia P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole set. My mom sells Mary Kay and she gave this to me to try. I absolutely love it. It is the best gel I've used for break outs ever. If you buy the whole system it can get a little pricey, but you'll definitely get your money's worth. If you're just looking to buy the gel, they sell each peace separatly lol
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Westerville, OH
Will this product dry out my skin?
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Alguien que me diga si este producto es bueno???
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Is anyone else dealing with there skin being burned and dried out from this product and the other products from this line?
Ashrisha S.
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?
Christialyn M.
Christialyn M.
Calgary , Alberta
Does this product works good on removing pimple marks?