BY CLEAR PROOF #75 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Victoria A.
I had a really bad breakout and this cleared it right up immediately. I broke out one week on a Wednesday and using this each night before bed, it was gone by Friday. This is so amazing I have no words for how perfect this product is
Danielle W.
Ogden, IA
I love this product!! It is truly amazing and I will always use it with those pesky acne problems. It does the job well and doesn't leave your skin too dry and flaky. However: MK used to have another acne treatment product and it worked even better than this one. But, this is still a great product!
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have pretty good skin but I have a problem with picking at things when they come up on my face. I asked a friend what I should use and she gave me this along with the face cleanser and moisturizer. I used it one time and broke out in hives allover my face and neck. I looked awful and had bumps that felt like brail all over my face! I was embarrassed and it didn't go away for a week soi couldn't wear makeup or anything! I dislike this product and DO NOT recommend!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I have combination skin and I bought this product because when my skin is more on the oily side it tends to breakout. It was my first time every using this product and I really didn’t see it working on my skin. After I finished this product I decided to purchase something that would work for my skin since this product didn’t make a difference on my skin. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the FACE MASK from the clear proof line and it's ok. I have tried to use it for a few weeks but I have tried cheaper masks that I prefer better. It's good but I don't notice any difference to make me want to purchase again
Kora L.
I love using this medication! A lot of the prescribed medications I get leave a stiff feeling, but this gel doesn't have that. I put it on right before I go to bed and after a few weeks, I can see an improvement in my acne. Originally, I got this in the mail and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did and I will continue using it.
Latasha H.
Teaberry, KY
I've used this product. I'm not a fan of this product, it caused me to breakout worse. I was told to keep using it and that my breakouts may get worse but then they'd get better. I tried for a couple weeks but I became to annoyed with the breakouts to continue use. I also felt it's a bit pricey considering I had poor result.
Beth L.
Holly, MI
My teenage daughter had bad acne. Nothing over the counter would work and then I tried the 4 piece kit through the Chatterbox program. She had the best results ever and it's the only product she uses now. I wish they had this when I was a teen. Proactive did not work for either of us but her skin looks great now.
Morgan C.
Moundridge
I was selling Mary Kay and have horrible acne so I decided to try this. It worked great at first but then after my skin got use to it my face started drying out horribly and it caused more breakouts.
Although it didn’t work that well for me I have seen it work great on other people!
Andrea P.
Birmingham
I love the entire Clearproof acne treatment set. It’s helped clearance my acne tremendously. I highly recommend. It’s harsh enough on your acne while still being gentle on your skin.
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?
Abbie B.
Glenolden, PA
I need to find face products that will work. Is this worth it to buy or not ?
Holly B.
How does this do with those nasty under the skin zits?
Ashrisha S.
Does this product work or do you have to continue using it to prevent further acne?
Juliet L.
I've been using Epiduo for years now. I'm currently looking for another benzoyl peroxide acne treatment. Will this keep my skin clear like Epiduo?