Minta G.
Beltsville, MD

I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out

Teresa W.
Teresa W.
1 year, 5 months ago
It will help you....I use it at night and I can see a change with in a couple days. It may take longer than you think...keep using it and it will work. You will notice them drying up, then you know it is working.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Philipsburg, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
Using the entire system, not just this gel, would help greatly! I can practically review everything in a drug store acne aisle and nothing comes close to ClearProof! You can get a travel size set for $20 and test it out, or the full size set of 4 products is $45! If you need a consultant, feel free to ask me!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL
1 year, 6 months ago
It works ok but what I use for my skin is the Benzac acne solutions complete acne solution regimen. It's three products for $20 and you can find it at Walmart! It works great! I reviewed it extensively on this sight so look it up on here!
Jacquie I.
Jacquie I.
1 year, 7 months ago
Check your diet. cheek breakouts associated with food chin associated with hormones