Kora L.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I have oily skin and it dry out my skin when I used too much but if I only use a little it does what it's supposed to do and it doesn't dry out my face. I been using the clear proof system and the only thing I don't use because it does dry out my skin is the toner.
MacKenzie  O.
MacKenzie O.
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it does dry out because it is meant for oily skin. there are other clear proof products that will work for dry skin. but if your acne is wicked bad my best friend used this and loved it! I have fairly dry skin and I use it for when I have a minor break out and its not that.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, my skin is worse than before I started using the 4-step product line. My face is BURNT! It's red, itchy, dry and looks terrible! I swear that my fine wrinkle lines got larger while using this.
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
2 years, 11 months ago
Try all the steps daily except the second one (blemish toner) I was using it on a daily basis at first & noticed little bumps all over my face. Started using it once a week, or if I was wearing foundation & have not had the problem since! Hope this helps
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
2 years, 11 months ago
I have combination skin and this gel definitely dried my skin out. The entire line did actually.
destiny s.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
2 years, 11 months ago
it will most likely dry your skin out a little bit if you use it everyday. i recommend only using it once per day to begin with, at night, before you go to bed. make sure you use enough of the provided moisturizer to moisturize your face very well. your skin will take a few days to get used to the product. but it is worth it. however, if you have overly dry skin to begin with, i don't recommend this product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Ann Arbor, MI
2 years, 11 months ago
This did dry out my skin. The system is a little harsh -- there's a lot of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide in this, and it can be drying. you can always decrease use, and I don't think it is much more drying than many other acne systems, but it did dry out my skin.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Mesa, AZ
2 years, 12 months ago
This system as a whole has dried my face out. I am not sure though if using just this would.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
2 years, 12 months ago
No it does not dry out if you are using it properly! I have oily skin and it just leaves a matte finish! I love it you should definitely try it😊