Auris J.

Do this really works?

Haley B.
Haley B.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it does! Only thing that works for me!
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Yeah, it's a pretty good line of products - the moisturizer is my favorite.
Devon L.
Devon L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I used the whole system and it worked pretty well for me, after a while it stopped being as effective though. This gel was my favorite part of the system and i still use it on occasion. It helps to get rid of pimples more quickly.
Kynlee S.
Kynlee S.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes!! I've been using it for years! Zaps away zits with only a day or two of application! If you want something a little cheaper, I've heard The Clean and Clear acne treatment gel works!