Gina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought the whole Acne treatment package from Mary Kay. I used it consistently for about 2 months. The Acne Treatment Gel (full-sized) was included and to me, I believe this somewhat works! Even though the sole purpose of the Gel is to treat "upcoming" pimples. I put it on at night after my skincare regimen. I'll put it on places where I can feel pimples could come up, but I believe this product is best used to REDUCE REDNESS. Because when I wake up in the morning, the pimple isn't totally gone, but I could see the difference of some redness gone down and the pimple not as prominent. I usually wake up with some redness around pimple areas, but using this helps with that, for my skin. However, the gel isn't very "Gel", if that makes sense. It's a bit watery, but do try it. There is a travel size option and if you're not too thrilled with using the full bottle, get the travel size!