Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
I really liked this product. I used it along with the cleanser and toner from this line. I would use this all over my face when I had a lot of acne on my cheeks and forehead. It worked great as long as you stay compliant and use it everyday. I started seeing progress after a week, but my face did get dry from using it too much. I would suggest using it once a day and then later using it up to twice a day. It was a bit sticky which I did not like, but once it dried you couldn't feel it. I do think it's a bit pricey compared to other options that you can get at drugstores, but this is definitely worth a try if you have a lot of acne, not just a small pimple here and there.