BY CLEAR PROOF

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

•Sydney F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Really does help acne. I use this product once to twice a day. Comes with a decent amount. Comes with more than what it looks like. A little goes a long way. I think this product is fairly priced. I would for sure recommend to others.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
This is one of my favorite deep cleaning charcoal mask! I use it any time I need to remove all the impurities from my skin. The mask applies smooth and creamy then dries hard! Unlike all the peel off mask this one washes off! Which is great because it’s not painful! The smell is nice and soothing and my skin feels fresh and clean afterwards!
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
my mom works for mary kay, so i'm able to try out different products that she has. One of these products is this acne treatment gel. For a while i didn't think it did anything from my trouble spots, but as i got older i realized that it dried out the spot and got the zit to go away. i love it and use it every time i have a zit
karina V.
Home Garden
Been using this for a good year or two and it's been a good experience love buying a new one because it works wonders with my face truly recommended to anyone !!
Wanda J.
I use this gel for spot treatments all the time. I mostly get breakouts before my time of the month and they can be annoying but this eliminates all problems as soon as they arise. This is the perfect price, the perfect treatment and the cutest little bottle to combat acne.
Danna W.
Brooklyn
Clear proof acne gel treatment has been drying up all pimples. Great packaging easy to use does exactly what it says. I am a repeated user. It’s extremely gentle on the skin and I would recommend this product to anyone that’s having acne issues.
Lex S.
United States
This is by far my favorite gel for spot treating my acne. If I have a pimple I'll put this on before I go to bed and it will be nearly gone by morning; usually by two or three days it'll be completely gone. I've also used the Clean and Clear Advantage gel and that usually works pretty well, but I've found that the Mary Kay gel has much quicker results. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants quick results, I swear by this gel. Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Jessica W.
Delta, OH
Absolutely love it the fact that it helps the redness and the infection starting from a pimple and it helps dry it from the inside out been using it for a year after switching from proactive and have never been happier with my decision
Katelyn S.
I recently bought the clearproof acne kit and I'm wondering why I didn't do it sooner! I quickly noticed how much I was neglecting my skin care once I realized how dirty and consistent the breakouts were compared to using the products. I would say that it does dry my face out a little bit more than usual however the moisturizer helps out with that and it also helps my oily issues I was having. Definitely try this out --- and also learn the portions of how much you should use which will help it last longer.
Danielle W.
Ogden, IA
I love this product!! It is truly amazing and I will always use it with those pesky acne problems. It does the job well and doesn't leave your skin too dry and flaky. However: MK used to have another acne treatment product and it worked even better than this one. But, this is still a great product!
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin with cystic acne. I am 23 years old and have never found any type of wash, scrub, gel, or cream that could help me with my acne. Can someone tell me if this is a good product to give a try?!

Amazon