BY CLEAR PROOF #75 in Acne Treatments

The Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel* is the third step in the Clear Proof® Acne System. It helps clear up pimples fast while helping prevent new ones from forming. Plus, it helps fade the look of lingering acne spots. Contains 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Learn more about Clear Proof® here.

*Over-the-counter drug product

Buy on Amazon
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
This is one of my favorite deep cleaning charcoal mask! I use it any time I need to remove all the impurities from my skin. The mask applies smooth and creamy then dries hard! Unlike all the peel off mask this one washes off! Which is great because it’s not painful! The smell is nice and soothing and my skin feels fresh and clean afterwards!
Hanna W.
my mom works for mary kay, so i'm able to try out different products that she has. One of these products is this acne treatment gel. For a while i didn't think it did anything from my trouble spots, but as i got older i realized that it dried out the spot and got the zit to go away. i love it and use it every time i have a zit
Nono S.
fredericksburg
After using the clarifying cleanser my skin felt clean without the drying feeling many acne medications leaves your face. I'm super excited to see more results with this product and I really recommend this cleanser for a deep clean.
Wanda J.
I use this gel for spot treatments all the time. I mostly get breakouts before my time of the month and they can be annoying but this eliminates all problems as soon as they arise. This is the perfect price, the perfect treatment and the cutest little bottle to combat acne.
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
The whole Clear Proof line by Mary Kay has SAVED my life!! After getting off of birth control my skin was a MESS and did a complete 180° on me! But I can manage and complete make break out disappear with this stuff in as little as two uses! It has been a life saver and became a staple in my!
Danna W.
Brooklyn
Clear proof acne gel treatment has been drying up all pimples. Great packaging easy to use does exactly what it says. I am a repeated user. It’s extremely gentle on the skin and I would recommend this product to anyone that’s having acne issues.
Lex S.
United States
This is by far my favorite gel for spot treating my acne. If I have a pimple I'll put this on before I go to bed and it will be nearly gone by morning; usually by two or three days it'll be completely gone. I've also used the Clean and Clear Advantage gel and that usually works pretty well, but I've found that the Mary Kay gel has much quicker results. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants quick results, I swear by this gel. Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Jessica W.
Delta, OH
Absolutely love it the fact that it helps the redness and the infection starting from a pimple and it helps dry it from the inside out been using it for a year after switching from proactive and have never been happier with my decision
Katelyn S.
I recently bought the clearproof acne kit and I'm wondering why I didn't do it sooner! I quickly noticed how much I was neglecting my skin care once I realized how dirty and consistent the breakouts were compared to using the products. I would say that it does dry my face out a little bit more than usual however the moisturizer helps out with that and it also helps my oily issues I was having. Definitely try this out --- and also learn the portions of how much you should use which will help it last longer.
Kirsten S.
Mesa
Whenever I start to feel a pimple coming in, I immediately grab this. A little bit goes a long way so it’s price is reasonable for the size. It’s has very nice packaging and I don’t think there’s any room for improvement.
Kora L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does your skin dry out from this medication?
Deja B.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Where can I purchase this product as at a reasonable price ?
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I have break out issues would this help me because i have tried cleansers and lots of stuff but i still break out
Auris J.
Do this really works?
Danielle A.
Bowie, MD
I've been thinking about getting this for my son's acne (puberty and what-not). OTC products don't seem to be that effective and I don't think we're at prescription level. Has anyone else used or seen it work for troubled teenage skin?