Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set

by Mary Kay

With the Clear Proof Acne System, you get an effective regimen clinically shown to provide clearer skin in just 7 days.* But it’s more than just fast results that makes an acne system worthy of your attention. To truly get your acne under control takes a consistent program with results over time. In an extensive 12-week independent clinical study conducted under the supervision of a dermatologist, people showed continued improvement in their skin during 12 weeks of use.* To build on this excitement, we also asked people from coast to coast to try the Clear Proof Acne System and share their thoughts. The results were clear. Three out of four people said they would switch to the Clear Proof Acne System. Why? Because they said it clears up pimples faster than their previous regimens. And that says a lot.

With the Clear Proof Acne System, you get an effective regimen clinically shown to provide clearer skin in just 7 days.* The four-product set -; Clear Proof Clarifying Cleansing Gel,** 4.5 oz.; Clear Proof Blemish Control Toner,** 5 fl. oz.; Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel,** 1 oz.; Clear Proof Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin, 3 fl. oz.

This product is the best for acne. I recommend. I love it. Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set
Where can I find this product?
Whoo can recommend these products? How do those work ?
Start your review of Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set!
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set uploaded by Amanda M.
This product has all the right ingredients in it to help with acne. I have been using it for the last month and a half at first it worked great. Then all of a sudden I seemed to get acne that was worst then before. I don't think it is the products fault maybe I have a bad reaction to something in it. If you have acne I would give it a try.
Jay D.
tuscaloosa
Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set uploaded by Jay D.
I started using this product the beginning of March and saw results in about two weeks. I have very minimal (if any tbh) new acne. Still working on acne scars. But I'm so happy to have smooth skin again. It is AMAZING!! It does feel as if it's drying your skin out but instructions tell you to start slow. I recommend doing as the instructions say for best results.
Erica L.
Texas
Some of the products in this kit or pretty good but the toner is awful. It contains mostly alcohol which dries out the skin as when as over-stripping the skin. I love the other products such as the cleanser which is gentle and removes makeup. An okay kit, just wish the toner is better.
Wendy R.
Doctoral Gómez Lucena Coin Málaga
Hasta el momento no he tenido quejas de estos productos, sin embargo pienso que por el mismo precio hay otros más eficaces para el acné
michelle W.
Vermontville, MI
This stuff is amazing! The price isn't to bad! I would definitely pick this over any other acne system! I s love the charcoal mask! You even watch it remove the nastyness from you pores!
Chris Julian M.
Es muy bueno y deja la piel limpia y no la deja grasosa aunque reseca un poco pero controla el acné. Recomendable yo lo seguiré usando Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set
Alandra F.
East Lynn, WV
Great for teenagers and young adults! I had cystic acne and it took it away completely. Just make sure you use a good moisturizer or it will dry you skin out.
Franny R.
My face has been getting more blemishes since Covid and ha being to wear a mask all the time, personally the moisturizer isn’t for me but the toner, face wash, and acne gel is absolutely the best, you can see results right away I usually apply before I go to sleep and I’m the morning my blemishes are dry!!
Maria V.
Palm Springs
It’s so good! I washed my face everyday with these products! It helped me clear up my acne and made my skin looking beautiful! I recommended this set!
Antoinette C.
Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System Set uploaded by Antoinette C.
I love the mask because it’s a wash off and not a peel and feels really good on my skin