Mary Kay - Brush Bag - Unfilled

by Mary Kay

The Mary Kay® Brush Collection bag includes slots for 7 professional cosmetic brushes that make color application more polished and professional than ever before! Use the Mary Kay® Cosmetic Organizer to not only store your brushes, but also to carry...

Es una muy buena marca es linda pero muy cara
I have very oily skin which product I should use to decrease the oliosity?
Start your review of Mary Kay - Brush Bag - Unfilled!
Bellflower , CA
Mary Kay - Brush Bag - Unfilled uploaded by Fatima S.
I have this bag and at first it was great it was perfect BUT the more make up you get the more you try to stuff in it and well I stuffed it with make up and the little elastic band busted and now I have to wrap it around button lol
Gainesville, FL
I use this bag everyday! The only problem is that it's not big enough to hold very many things
Lakeland
I love the Mary Kay brush bag and brushes! I recently had my brushes ruined from an accident on vacation and had to use cheap brushes. The MK brushes are SO much better. My makeup goes on easlily and the bag holds all of my makeup perfectly! I love it!
Great bag! Lots of room for all my products! Love the area for all my brushes. This keeps them organized and easy to access. The big zip pocket in the center can hold lots of stuff. It's great being able to keep all my makeup and brushes together and organized in one area.
Plainfield, NJ
Muy buenas brochas de pelo natural me encanta tengo 4 años con el set de brochas y no a votado ni un pelo y la utilizo mucho
Harveys Lake, PA
I have a few brush bags for my brushes, I like that it gives a spot for every brush it also has a protection liner over the brushes to protect anything else from getting makeup on it. I like that its pretty professional looking it has handles and a little easy to use loop you keep it shut.
Newport, MI
Really nice space for your brushes. This comes in handy at home amd when you are traveling. I just put all of my brushes in and then i am ready to go. Decent price for this item as well.
Perfect for your basic brushes with an inside makeup pouch that is perfect for on the go touch ups. Great supper lock on the pouch and tie notch on the front to keep things from spilling out.
Harwood, MO
Defiantly hand to have and to take on the go. Has several compartments and is made well.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this ! I use these brushes on a daily basis , I have these in my travel bag also.