Mary Kay Bronzing Powder Medium-Dark

by Mary Kay

Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder The silky-, smooth-feeling formula of Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow year-round. It adds warmth to any skin tone, leaving it looking healthy and radiant. And the easy-to-blend, buildable...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Bronzing Powder Medium-Dark!
Mechanicsburg, PA
I do enjoy Mary kay products. This bronzer applied easily and blended well. I used this when I was tanner in the summer. I wish the packaging was prettier, but, as long as the product stays nice, who cares?
Pioneer, TN
Mary Kay is my favorite makeup! I love this bronzing powder. I’ve tried other brands and nothing compares to Mary Kay’s products. Definitely a go to for me and something I always buy more of! Always recommend!!
Stamford, CT
This is the best bronzer of them are used I really like how I can put definition into my face with just one little sweep of the brush such a pretty color and looks great on everyone love love love this
Costa Mesa, CA
I absolutely LOVE this Mary Kay bronzer. It's the best I have found. The color of this bronzer is so gorgeous! It has a shiny, shimmery look that will make your skin pop! This bronzer would match most skin types. All Mary Kay products are non-comedegenic.
Barnesville, GA
Bronzer is perfect for adding a little glow. This one goes on well and just gives me an extra hint of color. I especially like bronzer in the summer time. I can skip my foundation and just use bronzer for a quick, sunkissed look.
Dayton, OH
This bronzing powder just doesn’t show up as well as I’d like it to even though I’m pretty pale. Although a plus side is that it has a beautiful shimmer to it and it doesn’t make you look orange!
I love this bronzer for multiple reasons. It’s a beautiful color and it has some gold shimmer to it which I happen to love. It’s best for any skin in my opinion as long as you get the correct shade for your skin tone.
York
This gives me a perfect shimmer even for my fair skin. I typically use it for a blush and it is so cute! I will not use anything else because I don't want to spend money on something that I know will not look right because of my skin tone.
Plano , TX
Get that just-back-from-the-beach look anytime! It adds warmth to any skin tone, leaving it looking healthy and radiant. And the easy-to-blend, buildable colour lets you create the bronzed look right for you while it controls shine. Lightweight, fade-resistant and long-wearing. Not too shimmery and not too matte, it's beautifully pigmented with a luminous pearl finish that applies easily and evenly. It never looks dry on skin and won't settle into fine lines, wrinkles or pores.
This bronzer at the beautiful ones to your face and can be used to add a contouring affect Atlees so smoothly on the skin and is not too expensive I would buy this again in a heartbeat I’m recommend it to everyone I know

Looking for your answer?