2 colors available

BY MARY KAY #73 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Contour for dimension or dust on all over for that just-back- from-the-beach look anytime. Luminous pearl finish is buildable. Controls shine and won’t settle into fine lines, wrinkles or pores. Learn more!

• Hola eh estado buscando un bronzer que se vea bien con mi color de ...1 Answers
  • Does this product come in different shades?3 Answers
  • How do u use this2 Answers
Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder
  • "I did try it and the shade was too dark, but again, I gave it to my friend with a darker skin tone, and she said it's one of the bet bronzer's she's used and has bought it again." in 30 reviews
  • "It's not overly shimmery/glittery like some other brands but it gives you a lovely sun kissed glow to highlight your face and compliment the rest of your makeup." in 26 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from influenster and Mary Kay has done an amazing job with this bronzer I love using this because the color is great and defines your face pretty great." in 22 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, so it's hard to find a bronzer that doesn't make me seem fake, but this product blends right into my natural color!!" in 18 reviews
  • "I have pretty fair skin, and this has just the right amount of golden bronze to make me look bronze without looking brown and splotchy!" in 15 reviews
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this bronzer. I'm not sure if I like it any better than some others I have used- in color. But it is nice. Correct way to apply- says makeup experts- is across part of forehead that sticks out the most- as that is the part the sun would hit first. And then apply to apples of cheeks and go upward toward eyebrows (but not that high), and a touch down the nose, maybe another touch on chin. This makeup tips were in Dr. Oz magazine- the Good life. Never apply all over your face..... Another trick is to light downward swipes under your chin- to give the appearance of darker in that area- to minimize puffy neck look. Again, just a bit, not heavy. Does not come in compact, which would be very nice, and does not come with applicator. I ordered an empty compact from Amazon.com (Mary Kay), and using one of my good full brushes.... It comes in hard plastic snap lid container- like all the makeup and bronzers of Mary Kay come. But my bronzers tend to break up after a while- being tossed in makeup bag or dropped. (thus the order of empty compact)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Did you know that all Marykay product sold from a Consultant is money back garunteed. This means if you don't love it you can exchange it or receive your money back. All products available through Marykay is US made as well and is hypoallergenic!!!! You can receive free shipping from me any time and items are delivered with in 3-4 business days. Call or text me 3028645543 or visit me at www. marykay. com/amandaLdavidson OR ask me how you can receive 50% OFF ALL YOUR MARYKAY PRODUCTS.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I tried this bronzer was in one of my Voxboxes. The shade I have is in Light/Medium and it is so perfect for my lighter skin tone. I had no idea how much I would fall in love with this particular bronzer, it is now the only one I will use. The color is perfect, not orange-y or over sparkly. It lasted forever too! I just recently bought a new one after having the one from my voxbox that was at least a year old. LOVE IT!!!!
Caytlyn b.
Caytlyn b.
I love this bronzer! The color isn't orange-y and no shimmer overload. Mary-Kay only offers the light-medium now since realizing this product has the best buildable color for any skin tone. The ability to build the color makes this bronzer versatile for all seasons which makes it worth the cost. I recommend using the mineral powder brush which is specifically made for Mary Kay products.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
This bronzer has an orangish undertone so if you are super light, like me, it probably won't work for you. It is advertised that it can be used as contour but it is super shimmery in my opinion so I wouldn't recommend it for that. It did however blend nicely. I was just disappointed that it didn't work color wise for me.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Kansas City, MO
I really love the shade of this bronzer but I hate that Mary kay got rid of their darker shade. I think they need to be better about their color ranges when it comes to bronzer. I do like the formula but I wish it did not have any sheen to it. I wish they made a completely matte version of this bronzer.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect, natural glow! No shimmer and no orange tone. Works great as both a contouring product or as a blush. Generously sized product lasts a very long time, and is easily replaceable as it pops in/out of a magnetized Mary Kay compact. Lasts all day, blends easily. Buildable coverage.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Bronzer! I used to wear super orangeish bronzer growing up and was scared to try any other product! However, I went to a Mary Kay party while in college and got the chance to try this one and I love it! I am almost out and will definitely need to purchase a new one soon!
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
Chicago
I have this product and it works very well for contouring. I had first a much darker one for my skin tone but I made sure to only use a little after using another contouring pallet to add a more defined contour. But if you get the right tone it gives that great sun kissed look
Erin B.
Erin B.
This is the best bronzer to use in the summer hands down! When you already have that bronzed skin this will add glow to your skin. Very smooth and buttery and has a light golden sheen to it. Price is also really good and a must in your summer beach bag day and night!
Ivett G.
Ivett G.
Ok ladies,I know Mary Kay products are kind of expensive and the quantity they supply is very little, not enough for me, at least, so my question, is it with the money? Does this product shimmer in the sun?
Christy W.
Christy W.
Do you think the amount of product for the price is fair? Did the product last as long as it should have?
Kutzandy T.
Kutzandy T.
Does it work well?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
How good is this product? Does it last? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? Details please! :-)
Lydia D.