Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#32 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Contour for dimension or dust on all over for that just-back- from-the-beach look anytime. Luminous pearl finish is buildable. Controls shine and won’t settle into fine lines, wrinkles or pores. Learn more!

Photos (16)
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL

I like this bronzer. I'm not sure if I like it any better than some others I have used- in color. But it is nice. Correct way to apply- says makeup experts- is across part of forehead that sticks out the most- as that is the part the sun would hit first. And then apply to apples of cheeks and go upward toward eyebrows (but not that high), and a touch down the nose, maybe another touch on chin. This makeup tips were in Dr. Oz magazine- the Good life. Never apply all over your face..... Another trick is to light downward swipes under your chin- to give the appearance of darker in that area- to minimize puffy neck look. Again, just a bit, not heavy. Does not come in compact, which would be very nice, and does not come with applicator. I ordered an empty compact from Amazon.com (Mary Kay), and using one of my good full brushes.... It comes in hard plastic snap lid container- like all the makeup and bronzers of Mary Kay come. But my bronzers tend to break up after a while- being tossed in makeup bag or dropped. (thus the order of empty compact)
ranieri G.
ranieri G.

Eu gosto deste bronzeador. Eu não tenho certeza se eu gosto mais do que alguns outros que eu usei - na cor. Mas é bom. A maneira correta de aplicar - dizem os especialistas em maquiagem - está na parte da testa que sobe mais - como essa é a parte que o sol atingiria primeiro. E, em seguida, aplicar a maçãs de bochechas e ir para cima para sobrancelhas (mas não tão alto), e um toque para baixo do nariz, talvez um outro toque no queixo. Essas dicas de maquiagem estavam na revista Dr. Oz - a boa vida. Nunca aplique em todo o seu rosto .....
Christy W.

I loved this bronzer, but I do have gluten issues, and this make up is FULL of gluten! It breaks me out so bad, my whole face hurts -- not just this product, however, it's all of them :( I have been a Mary Kay believer for a long time. It's not until I developed food allergies that I began having issues using them. I do recommend this product to anyone who loves bronzer, though! It's an amazing product, and lasts all day! I actually have to remove it at night! That deserves bonus points, in my book!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Did you know that all Marykay product sold from a Consultant is money back garunteed. This means if you don't love it you can exchange it or receive your money back. All products available through Marykay is US made as well and is hypoallergenic!!!! You can receive free shipping from me any time and items are delivered with in 3-4 business days. Call or text me 3028645543 or visit me at www. marykay. com/amandaLdavidson OR ask me how you can receive 50% OFF ALL YOUR MARYKAY PRODUCTS.
Christina C.
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL

I really like this bronzer, I haven't tried many. I am a very light skin tone and other bronzers just stuck out too much on me. I like this one because it isn't too dark and no orangey at all. I like how it goes on very light and blends very well with my blush. It stays on pretty well through most of the day. I am a face toucher and on my cell phone a lot so my face makeup comes off really easily. The Mary Kay setting spray helps out a lot with that issue.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

The first time I tried this bronzer was in one of my Voxboxes. The shade I have is in Light/Medium and it is so perfect for my lighter skin tone. I had no idea how much I would fall in love with this particular bronzer, it is now the only one I will use. The color is perfect, not orange-y or over sparkly. It lasted forever too! I just recently bought a new one after having the one from my voxbox that was at least a year old. LOVE IT!!!!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI

This bronzing powder is pretty good. It has a nice creamy texture, nothing like the highlighting powder that is similar to this packaging, and blends very nicely on the areas you are warming up on your face. When using this product you are going to want to use a light hand because it is very pigmented. This product is also very warm, so keep that in mind and make sure that it will work with your skin tone. I do recommend this product.
Caytlyn b.
Caytlyn b.

I love this bronzer! The color isn't orange-y and no shimmer overload. Mary-Kay only offers the light-medium now since realizing this product has the best buildable color for any skin tone. The ability to build the color makes this bronzer versatile for all seasons which makes it worth the cost. I recommend using the mineral powder brush which is specifically made for Mary Kay products.
Annalicia K.
Annalicia K.
Thunder Bay, ON

I am a mary kay fanatic and I love all the products but the bronzing powder is my favourite!! I am sad they discontinued the med to dark because I'm dark skinned. I find it works well for combination to oil skin even tho they do not recommend anything shiny for oily skin. I will still buy the light to medium and use it as a highlighting bronzer.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY

This bronzer has an orangish undertone so if you are super light, like me, it probably won't work for you. It is advertised that it can be used as contour but it is super shimmery in my opinion so I wouldn't recommend it for that. It did however blend nicely. I was just disappointed that it didn't work color wise for me.
Ivett G.
Ivett G.

Ok ladies,I know Mary Kay products are kind of expensive and the quantity they supply is very little, not enough for me, at least, so my question, is it with the money? Does this product shimmer in the sun?
Christy W.

Do you think the amount of product for the price is fair? Did the product last as long as it should have?
Kutzandy T.
Kutzandy T.

Does it work well?
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD

How good is this product? Does it last? Does it blend well? Is it worth the price? Details please! :-)
Lydia D.