Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder

by Mary Kay

Contour for dimension or dust on all over for that just-back- from-the-beach look anytime. Luminous pearl finish is buildable. Controls shine and won’t settle into fine lines, wrinkles or pores. Learn more!

Does this product have a lot of pigment?
Hola eh estado buscando un bronzer que se vea bien con mi color de piel, soy muy clara y temo que haga que me vea mas obscura si no uso un blush que me favoresca.¿ Alguien sabe si esta bronzer de mary kay cosmetics le quede bien cualquier tono de piel ?
Does this product come in different shades?
Start your review of Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder!
Product Highlights
I did try it and the shade was too dark, but again, I gave it to my friend with a darker skin tone, and she said it's one of the bet bronzer's she's used and has bought it again.in reviews
It's not overly shimmery/glittery like some other brands but it gives you a lovely sun kissed glow to highlight your face and compliment the rest of your makeup.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from influenster and Mary Kay has done an amazing job with this bronzer I love using this because the color is great and defines your face pretty great.in reviews
I have fair skin, so it's hard to find a bronzer that doesn't make me seem fake, but this product blends right into my natural color!!in reviews
I have pretty fair skin, and this has just the right amount of golden bronze to make me look bronze without looking brown and splotchy!in reviews
Corona, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I love this bronzer it quickly became a favorite! it has so much glow to it! i apply it under my cheek bones. It allows me to have a nice summer time bronze appearance.
Saunderstown , RI
Love how this powder gives me that sun kissed glow I love. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. Bang for your buck and the size of the compact you definitely get your monies worth. Only comes in one shade
Lakeland, FL
The thing I love most about this bronzer is how long it last! I usually have to re apply my bronzer mid afternoon but not with this product!!
Dallas, NC
This stuff works miracles!! If you can figure out where to put it on your face to bring out the best features, you are sitting on a goldmine!! I usually swipe it over my cheeks and jawbone. ;-)
Minneapolis, MN
Love this bronzer! It gives my pale skin the perfect subtle sun kissed glow. It goes on light, and does not clog my pores. I was worried about using a bronzer for the first time, but I was glad my first bronzer was Mary Kay!
Swedesboro , NJ
I received this in my Influenster MKVox Box. It has a great shimmer and I love to wear it alone. It gives a great summer glow.
Harvard, IL
This is a perfect bronzer for every day use! I use it almost every day lightly on the cheekbones as you would a blush. I bought it in the winter from my Mary Kay rep to spruce my dull winter face! Adds the perfect amount of color with the right brush technique.
Plymouth, IN
It is a great for people who have light skin its not to dramatic of a change, Since I got mine in my VoxBox I use it more for my check bones and places I want to contour.
Healdsburg
Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder uploaded by Luz V.
👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽 i love it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ it is a very great bronzing powder, and it lasts long!!! 😻 I totally recommend this!
Colorado
This stuff is okay! It’s a little more shimmery than I would want in an every day bronzer. It’s got more shimmer than pigment, really. Maybe I need a darker shade but this looks dark enough in the pan. I like to use it on my collar bones and shoulders when I’m going for that shimmery, summer look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...