BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsMary Kay
Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 3 Oily Skin

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 3 Oily Skin

by Mary Kay

So Long, Shine!Show oily skin who's boss with pore-clearing help from a Kanuka Tree and Guava extracts-infused formula.Find your oily skin solution:Just two easy steps, morning and night:1. Cleanse. Removes and helps control excess oil without drying....

Esses produtos são incríveis! Estou adorando usá-los
Start your review of Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 3 Oily Skin!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is a nice set. However they just reformulated it so you can only get it while supplies last. I feel like it was gentle on my skin but effective. It wasn’t too bad as far as pricing goes, but I think it’s a little overpriced. The spray toner was my favorite part. I liked being able to most my face (yes I’m aware it’s not recommended you do that).
Liz P.
I loved the idea of a botanical line that used "nature" instead of "chemicals". However, this line really missed the mark for me! Something in the line really irritates my skin and makes it burn and turn red. I told my Mary Kay representative I had sensitive skin, and this was highly recommended, but I should have spot tested first!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Used this product for the first time and fell in love with the product. Purchase the set once but never again due to the price of the set. Using a cheaper brand and much satisfied due to the price, I do recommend others to try if they could afford.
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
A friend of mine gave me this products . I really like the results , make my skin clean and soft . The only problem is : there's no smell at all . I was expecting a fresh smell but I got disappointed
Erica T.
San Diego, CA
Saw no difference in my skin. I now use the cleanser to clean my makeup brushes because it is gentle, and I want to use it up somehow. This set is way overpriced for what you get. The mask was too drying even for my oily skin. I would just avoid this brand altogether. Nothing is worth the prices.
Avery P.
Fairburn, GA
LOVE this product. Especially the moisturizer. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I’ve never spent a lot of money on skincare products so I was hesitant to buy this but it’s totally worth it!
Stacey M.
Lewisburg, KY
I love the smell of this product! I have extremely oily skin and it really helps my skin to be a lot less oily and I have way fewer breakouts. It's priced very well and it last me quite a while. It's definitely one of the best skin care products I've ever purchased.
Mary O.
Baytown, TX
Muy recomendable este set para piel con acné, aunque reseca mucho la cara, pero funciona totaaalmente
Arianne P.
Richmond, KY
Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 3 Oily Skin uploaded by Arianne P.
Drys quick, doesn’t make my face feel itchy and dry afterwards. Perfect for young or sensitive skin. I don’t have horrible acne or aging skin so this is perfect for the occasional bump and simply maintaining your skin
TAYLOR W.
Dallas
I love Mary Kay products. I’ve been a fan for years. Every year they’re products gets better. I really like this set because I have oily skin and the Botanical formula really keeps it under control. It doesn’t break me out and it leaves my skin refreshed!Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 3 Oily Skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...