Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse....
Photos (8)
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Clinton Twp, MI

I think this product is ok I have fairly normal skin and it hydrates ok but it is very watery like .. I like something a little thicker and with a better smell. It doesn't absorb in my skin great, kinda just sits on my skin. Also lost a good amount of product just by opening it and it pouring out because of it being so water. Won't be buy this again.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

I got this for Christmas from my dad and was really excited to try it! It was my first time trying Mary Kay. The packaging is alright, and I feel like the products all felt super gentle on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the cleanser. Everything else was awesome & I would definitely recommend!
Ally B.
Ally B.
Newark, NJ

I have this whole set. As cleansers they are pretty good. I love the Hydrating lotion to help hydrate my skin. As well as the cleansing spray and the wash cleanser. I don't use the mask as much because it drys out my skin. But besides that products are good. I personally wouldn't purchase this set again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles

Definitiva mente le doy 5 estrellas hace poco lo compre. El set viene completo y aún precio alcanzable. Ya me lo estoy terminando y asta ahorita me ha gustado. Me deja una sensación a limpieza. Lo seguiré comprando.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN

Used 2 of these steps for the first time at a party tonight and it did make my face feel clean and smooth but to me I've used other ( cheaper) products that made me feel just as clean so it wasn't worth the price.
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE

I have a very sensitive and combination skin, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. Then I stopped using it because they changed the formulation.
Emily G.
Emily G.

I have been using the face mask for about a year and i really like the results; it leaves my skin soft and clean!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND

The mask you guys....after a few minutes my black heads started coming out of my skin. It was magical.
Jose Y Roxy R.
Jose Y Roxy R.
San Luis Obispo

Very good products. Everything works for what they say it works for. Amazing results fast.
Amy
Amy
Spokane, WA

My skin can be very sensitive and dry sometimes, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. But in the winter it didn't worked so well because it made my skin over dry in my cheecks. So I recommend using this cream when is summer time. Use a cream that has more moisture when is winter time if you have very very dry skin.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC

I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!

Join Now