BY MARY KAY

Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
I got this for Christmas from my dad and was really excited to try it! It was my first time trying Mary Kay. The packaging is alright, and I feel like the products all felt super gentle on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the cleanser. Everything else was awesome & I would definitely recommend!
Alina D.
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Let me start by saying I have sensitive combination skin and I've always had a strong skin care routine because I don't wear a lot of makeup. I met a Mary Kay rep out of town at one of my son's Specialists for his excema and I scheduled a time for her to come to my house to talk to my mom and I so we could purchase a few things. (If you're trying to decide what to buy my mom loves the TimeWise collection, although it's expensive, results are exceptional. I decided to go with a botanics set because it seemed a little bit lighter and although the TimeWise collection is good for any kind of skin, it's mostly meant for aging skin). So I decided on the botanic set and I Incorporated a few of the products into my daily routine and I fell in love with the hydrate lotion. All of the products are great but I've had the best results with the moisturizer. It feels light on your skin, doesn't leave any residue, and if you do wear makeup it doesn't interfere with it. Because of my amazing success with the set I decided to try it on my son's eczema. He's a little under 1 year old and I've tried tons of different moisturizers creams and ointments for my little one skin, but nothing has cleared it up. I started by using the hydrate lotion on his face since most products are not meant for sensitive areas like the face, and boy oh boy was I shocked with the results. After only one use raw patches of skin begin healing up, he stopped itching his face, and his skin looked so much better! I decided to use it on the rest of his body as well and I am utterly indebted to this fantastic brand because it's the only thing that has made my son's skin better. Now, I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I've spent over $200 in Specialty Products looking for something to help my little one's discomfort, I've tried everything from Cetaphil to Eucerin to Aveeno excema to Off the Wall Brands and available only online products but this product by far has made the most exceptional difference. My son who could only wear onesies (and I'm talking the full zip up sleepers), has finally been able to enjoy the pool, shorts, and no more itchiness. I give this product a 100% rating and I recommend anyone to try it. I strongly suggest any mamas or individuals struggling with excema issues to invest in the set and see the difference yourself!!
Keshia S.
Keshia S.
I was recommended this product because it helps sensitive skin. At the time my skin was completely dried out because of a previous product. Anything I used on my face made it burn. This product was different. It didn't burn my skin like other products and I felt that it was cleansing my skin. My favorite product from this set is the mask. It felt as if my entire face was a new face following putting the mask on. I highly recommend the face mask.
Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.
Belo Horizonte
Esses produtos são perfeitos para peles mais jovens. A minha pele é super sensível e super se adaptou. A única coisa que tenho que reclamar é da consistência do creme hidratante: não foi uma ou duas vezes que ele escorreu pela minha mão, foram várias. Usei o hidratante para pele mista e minha pele não ficou cheia de espinha (comum em jovens da minha ideia, né). Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 1 Dry Skin
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I have tried the botanical set and it was ok but I felt it was missing something for me. Just a little to oily for my skin. It smells great and some of it felt great to apply. I had a Mary Kay facial cleaning routine with a mask number 2 and cleanser number 3 but when they combined and changed them I could no longer use them. The botanicals were suggested to replace my former routine but it just wasn't the same.
Emma H.
Emma H.
I was gifted this set at my baby shower :) I used up every drop of all of the products! I don't know that I would repurchase myself due to the price and the way you have to go about buying it but I was very pleased with the products. I think it definitely made my skin much healthier although I wish it had helped with dullness. I was glad to have it as a new mom and would recommend it highly!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
I have only used the face mask part of this set!  Whenever I would have any breakouts, I would use this face mask before bed.  If there was a specific problem area, I would put it on that spot and leave it over night and it would help calm it down.  It also has awesome exfoliation and left my skin feeling smooth!  I would reccomend to those with non-sensitive skin because it can be a little abrasive.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have extremely sensitive and dry skin that's acne prone. I got this set after trying it at a facial session with a consultant. Within a few uses my skin began to clear up and was noticeably softer. The mask is by far my favorite. I like that you can use it as an exfoliator or leave it on as a mask. It doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. I'd highly recommend this. It's very affordable also!
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I think this product is ok I have fairly normal skin and it hydrates ok but it is very watery like .. I like something a little thicker and with a better smell. It doesn't absorb in my skin great, kinda just sits on my skin. Also lost a good amount of product just by opening it and it pouring out because of it being so water. Won't be buy this again.
sierra b.
sierra b.
St. clair shores
This would have to be one of the lesser best eyes creams that i have used in a while the products are ok but can be hard to keep up with because there are so many bottles and if you are a person like me who gets confused. Then i would not recommend this to you. I feel as thought they tried to do alot more than what was needed and it was very pricy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC
I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!