Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse....
Photos (8)
Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.

Esses produtos são perfeitos para peles mais jovens. A minha pele é super sensível e super se adaptou. A única coisa que tenho que reclamar é da consistência do creme hidratante: não foi uma ou duas vezes que ele escorreu pela minha mão, foram várias. Usei o hidratante para pele mista e minha pele não ficou cheia de espinha (comum em jovens da minha ideia, né). Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 1 Dry Skin
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Clinton Twp, MI

I think this product is ok I have fairly normal skin and it hydrates ok but it is very watery like .. I like something a little thicker and with a better smell. It doesn't absorb in my skin great, kinda just sits on my skin. Also lost a good amount of product just by opening it and it pouring out because of it being so water. Won't be buy this again.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

I got this for Christmas from my dad and was really excited to try it! It was my first time trying Mary Kay. The packaging is alright, and I feel like the products all felt super gentle on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the cleanser. Everything else was awesome & I would definitely recommend!
Ally B.
Ally B.
Newark, NJ

I have this whole set. As cleansers they are pretty good. I love the Hydrating lotion to help hydrate my skin. As well as the cleansing spray and the wash cleanser. I don't use the mask as much because it drys out my skin. But besides that products are good. I personally wouldn't purchase this set again.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Portland Oregon

I have this whole set and I love it! I wash my face twice a day and my face got so much cleaner/clearer and softer! The face mask is also amazing!! The hydrate one is like lotion and I love it! I use it after washing my face and it feels so amazing on my face!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles

Definitiva mente le doy 5 estrellas hace poco lo compre. El set viene completo y aún precio alcanzable. Ya me lo estoy terminando y asta ahorita me ha gustado. Me deja una sensación a limpieza. Lo seguiré comprando.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN

Used 2 of these steps for the first time at a party tonight and it did make my face feel clean and smooth but to me I've used other ( cheaper) products that made me feel just as clean so it wasn't worth the price.
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE

I have a very sensitive and combination skin, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. Then I stopped using it because they changed the formulation.
Emily G.
Emily G.

I have been using the face mask for about a year and i really like the results; it leaves my skin soft and clean!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND

The mask you guys....after a few minutes my black heads started coming out of my skin. It was magical.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC

I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!