BY MARY KAY #16 in Skincare Sets

Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse.... see more...

• Anyone have a good facial moisturizer recommendation? I've tried ...4 Answers
  • I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it qu...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
This is my skin care regimen of choice. Before I used Mary Kay I did not really have a skin care regimen, I was still using clean & clear which is not bad but was not what my skin was needing. As soon as I started using this line, I noticed a huge difference in my skin! It no longer broke out with major breakouts only here and there! I paired this line with the acne spot treatment and I honestly have never been so happy with my skin. I have run out of the moisturizer and will be reordering soon! I would recommend ANY Mary Kay product, just love them.
Ezzy N.
Palmyra, NJ
When using this set of products for the first couple of times I was amazed at how much junk my skin accumulated daily. Both, my mom and I tried these at the same time (she has oily skin and I have combination skin). My skin reacted better to all the products and cleared up, while my mom ended up needing to cut back on some products because it caused her skin to become too oily (granted it is for dryer skin). definitely recommend for a clean refreshing face routine.
Amelia M.
Mcallen, TX
This was my first cleansing set from Mk and I loved it I got access to it for free since my mom used to buy it it is a bit on the pricey side however this used along with their spinning brush worked miracles it always left my skin so clean and fresh and you can tell the difference in ur skin color form how well it cleanses , if I had the chance to purchase it I definitely would but Luke I said I did get my first set free , now I’m only using some of the sample packets that my mom left behind from her spa meetings
Arley N.
Hanceville
I truly enjoyed this set for cleaning my face. I have really sensitive skin and didn’t make my face have redness or break out. I would buy this product over and over again. I definitely recommend.
Marissa R.
Austin
As a whole I personally did not feel the product was worth all the price. The freshener spray step and the mask were by far the best part and so I use them on occasion individually without the full set. I probably would not purchase them. I was disappointed in the cleanser that struggled to really make a difference and I felt like the moisturizer was overpriced for quality.
Victoria A.
I love this set. It works so well with all skin types. It really brightens tour complexion and clear your skin. The mask is clear gel. You can feel it working. I love it snd recommend it.
Kait B.
Oxford
I started using this set a few years ago, and nothing else compares for taking care of my dry skin. An easy to follow routine that doesn’t take a ton of time. It’s worth the price!!
Brittney R.
Glendale, AZ
I like this facial system because my skin feels amazing and smooth after use and it also has a beautiful glow! My face feels clean and rejuvenated. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Let me start by saying I have sensitive combination skin and I've always had a strong skin care routine because I don't wear a lot of makeup. I met a Mary Kay rep out of town at one of my son's Specialists for his excema and I scheduled a time for her to come to my house to talk to my mom and I so we could purchase a few things. (If you're trying to decide what to buy my mom loves the TimeWise collection, although it's expensive, results are exceptional. I decided to go with a botanics set because it seemed a little bit lighter and although the TimeWise collection is good for any kind of skin, it's mostly meant for aging skin). So I decided on the botanic set and I Incorporated a few of the products into my daily routine and I fell in love with the hydrate lotion. All of the products are great but I've had the best results with the moisturizer. It feels light on your skin, doesn't leave any residue, and if you do wear makeup it doesn't interfere with it. Because of my amazing success with the set I decided to try it on my son's eczema. He's a little under 1 year old and I've tried tons of different moisturizers creams and ointments for my little one skin, but nothing has cleared it up. I started by using the hydrate lotion on his face since most products are not meant for sensitive areas like the face, and boy oh boy was I shocked with the results. After only one use raw patches of skin begin healing up, he stopped itching his face, and his skin looked so much better! I decided to use it on the rest of his body as well and I am utterly indebted to this fantastic brand because it's the only thing that has made my son's skin better. Now, I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I've spent over $200 in Specialty Products looking for something to help my little one's discomfort, I've tried everything from Cetaphil to Eucerin to Aveeno excema to Off the Wall Brands and available only online products but this product by far has made the most exceptional difference. My son who could only wear onesies (and I'm talking the full zip up sleepers), has finally been able to enjoy the pool, shorts, and no more itchiness. I give this product a 100% rating and I recommend anyone to try it. I strongly suggest any mamas or individuals struggling with excema issues to invest in the set and see the difference yourself!!
Barbara C.
Henderson , KY
This is my favorite skin care regimen. I have been using this everyday for about a year and have noticed dramatic changes in my skins appearance and over all feel. This is super gentle if your like me and have sensitive skin. I love that it’s all natural and doesn’t have a harsh chemical effect that dries my skin out. This product is perfect for combination skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth💆🏻
Taylor S.
Anyone have a good facial moisturizer recommendation? I've tried this but it stopped working once winter hit. I can't keep my face hydrated 😕 Mary Kay Botanical Effects Skin Care Set Formula 1 Dry Skin
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC
I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!