Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse....
Photos (8)
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

I got this for Christmas from my dad and was really excited to try it! It was my first time trying Mary Kay. The packaging is alright, and I feel like the products all felt super gentle on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the cleanser. Everything else was awesome & I would definitely recommend!
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN

Used 2 of these steps for the first time at a party tonight and it did make my face feel clean and smooth but to me I've used other ( cheaper) products that made me feel just as clean so it wasn't worth the price.
Alba V.
Alba V.
Málaga

I have a very sensitive and combination skin, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. Then I stopped using it because they changed the formulation.
Tainá S.
Tainá S.

Melhor linha de cuidados com a pele. Uso e recomendo, o resultado é rápido, no primeiro uso você já sente a diferença.
Emily G.
Emily G.

I have been using the face mask for about a year and i really like the results; it leaves my skin soft and clean!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND

The mask you guys....after a few minutes my black heads started coming out of my skin. It was magical.
María A.
María A.
Madrid

So happy with my Botanic Effects Mary Kay products! My skin hasn't been this smooth in ages!
Amanda Lyn H.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH

Currently rocking the mask and loving every second of it! Just switched from the Mary Kay acne formula to the more gentle botanicals collection during pregnancy and loving the difference in my skin!
I love this skin care set! It seriously changes your skins appearance after a few uses! Find your local Mary Kay consultant and get you some! Fair warning, it is a little pricey but compared to High end items that it competes with it is worth it.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

I really like this line... I got a good deal for the whole set through my Mary Kay specialist so I only payed $35! The product is great for someone with oil skin. I use the mask the most when I have outbreaks. There is also one for oily and normal skin.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC

I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!

Join Now