Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Bye-Bye, Dry! Take dull, dry skin to soft, hydrated harmony with Flaxseed and Sea Kelp extracts, which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization. Solve your dry skin dilemma: Just two easy steps, morning and night: 1. Cleanse....
Photos (7)
Isabel J.
Isabel J.

It's a really nice set for somebody with sensitive but normal skin. If you're looking for something that's cooling or really heavy duty I'd skip out. The mask it wonderful really brightens the skin and the toner is good. The cleanser doesn't feel like it's doing much honestly. I'd stick to the mask and the moisturizer as it does provide some heavy moisture. Overall. It's good for the price.
Amy
Amy
Spokane, WA

My skin can be very sensitive and dry sometimes, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. But in the winter it didn't worked so well because it made my skin over dry in my cheecks. So I recommend using this cream when is summer time. Use a cream that has more moisture when is winter time if you have very very dry skin.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Ithaca, NY

I got this for Christmas from my dad and was really excited to try it! It was my first time trying Mary Kay. The packaging is alright, and I feel like the products all felt super gentle on my skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the cleanser. Everything else was awesome & I would definitely recommend!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

I really like this line... I got a good deal for the whole set through my Mary Kay specialist so I only payed $35! The product is great for someone with oil skin. I use the mask the most when I have outbreaks. There is also one for oily and normal skin.
I love this skin care set! It seriously changes your skins appearance after a few uses! Find your local Mary Kay consultant and get you some! Fair warning, it is a little pricey but compared to High end items that it competes with it is worth it.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Dexter, ME

Love this series. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean. The moisturizer is light weight and not drying. I use this morning and night as part of my daily facial routine. Great for sensitive skin!
Amanda Lyn H.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH

Currently rocking the mask and loving every second of it! Just switched from the Mary Kay acne formula to the more gentle botanicals collection during pregnancy and loving the difference in my skin!
Alba V.
Alba V.
Málaga

I have a very sensitive and combination skin, but the botanical hydrate cream worked pretty well on my skin in summer time. Then I stopped using it because they changed the formulation.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Love love! Makes my skin feel fabulous! I have supper sensitive skin and this line does it wonders! I highly recommend it!
angela K.
angela K.
Blumenau

I used the entire treatment and saw many improvements. I love the moisturizer with sunscreen.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fort Mill, SC

I received this product for Christmas and I have been using it quite a bit but I am not sure what order I'm supposed to use the products in , if there even is a order ! If anyone could help I'd appreciate it !!

Join Now