Mary Kay® Blending Brush

by Mary Kay

Our most densely packed brush applies foundation evenly in just one swipe.

• Masterfully crafted synthetic bristles allow just-right pickup of liquid and cream formulas.
  • Unique handle provides excellent control for a quick and flawless finish, allowing you to achieve professional performance at home.
  • Can also be used to evenly apply your favorite prep steps, like Mary Kay® Oil Mattifier to create a smooth and flawless canvas.

Mary Kay® Blending Brush

Ultimate performance equals easy application and seamless blendability. An oval-shaped head and tons of short, densely packed bristles work overtime with liquid or cream foundation to blur imperfections and create all-over full coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay® Blending Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandria K.
Mary Kay® Blending Brush uploaded by Alexandria K.
This blending brush is fantastic! My favorite makeup brush ever! It blends foundation evenly and smooth on your face! Definitely recommend this brush for every time you put on your foundation.
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Mary Kay® Blending Brush uploaded by Veronica D.
Mary Kay® Blending Brush uploaded by Veronica D.
This is the BEST blending brush I have ever used. The bristles are super smooth and they are tight and compact. I have not come across any other brush that feels like this. It is almost like a satiny velvet feel. It blends perfectly and you definitely do not need a lot of foundation since the brush does its job extremely well.
Kristin  S.
Delhi, LA
Love this blending brush. So I use this to blend in my blush to my concealer and foundation. I like it to look smooth and I’m telling you this is the brush. I also use this brush when self tanning. It blends the tanner for hands, around ankles, knees, and my face. It was a game changer.
Karen C.
Charlotte , NC
This blending brush is almost magical! It’s an oval shaped brush with tons of short, densely packed bristles! This most densely packed brush applies foundation evenly in just one swipe. I use it also for contouring and to blend my eyeshadows! Masterfully crafted synthetic bristles allow just-right pickup of liquid and cream formulas. The uMary Kay® Blending Brush nique handle provides excellent control for a quick and flawless finish, allowing you to achieve professional performance at home.
Stefanie  B.
Avondale, PA
I can’t say enough good things about this brush. It’s my favorite make up brush of all times. It blends seamlessly. I’ve tried several different formulas and brands with it and all work great! A staple in my bag!
Bethany R.
Manchester, KY
I purchased this Mary Kay Blending Brush not too long ago, and I have to admit that I'm very impressed! This is one of my fav's!
Marti F.
Crestwood, KY
Don’t think your foundation application method makes a difference in how it looks? Neither did I until I used this dense blending brush for my TimeWise Luminous foundation and saw how much smoother and more even it looked with even better coverage of imperfections! Still looked like my skin, just a better version of it!
Lisa T.
Belton, TX
I love using the Mary Kay Blending Brush, it works great around the edges so you don’t have that horrible line where your foundation ends. It’s so easy to use and it’s super soft on your skin! I couldn’t be more satisfied with this brush!
Amber P.
Monroe
The bristles are soft and it’s easy to use. I use it anytime I wear foundation. It makes my the foundation glide onto my skin so there are no streaks.
Paula D.
Cumming, GA
I love this blending brush! It's durable and easy to use. It blends perfectly. Easy to clean and just air dry. It's about the size of a toothbrush so easy to travel with too!!!

Looking for your answer?