BY MARY KAY #80 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pamela D.
Brooklyn
I'm in love with mk products, this blemish control is excellent once you get their acne products then use this right here your face will look flawless ( for me at least )
Debbie R.
After wearing makeup all day and exposed to the elements cleaning my face was not just enough. This toner made me feel completely clean and cool and fresh before applied night time moisturizer
Sierra A.
I only use this in the summer because I have very sensitive/dry skin in the colder months this tends to dry me out more than I would like but I love it to keep the acne away in the summer!
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
I use to use this for my acne when I was young. My mom would buy it off my aunt. It was gentle when applying it to my face but my skin didn't react to it very well.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I get mild acne. It isn't horrible, but nobody likes acne. My aunt had thus lying around, I tried it for a few days and it seemed to clear the mild acne I had up.
Kathy W.
Always loves Mary Kay products for years. I've used them for about 3 years and even gotten my mom onto it as well. I just think this toner has a weird smell.
Maci U.
dexter, GA
i do not recommend this. it has alcohol in it and it dried my skin out and made me break out even more than it was before. it made my skin have a burning feeling
Jenny N.
This stuff is so amazing! I love it! It truly does help with my acne/blemishes and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after. This product is phenomenal, I love Mary Kay products
Karen B.
Abilene, TX
This toner was extremely mattifying for my face. It helped control oil and shine. I also have sensitive skin and this skincare line did not make me breakout or dry me out too much.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom sold mary Kay for years and would always do our makeup and skin line when I was younger. She hasn't done it for years, but it's fond memories of soft skin ;)