Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Skylar S.
After I use this product my face broke out extremely bad don't recommend it felt felt nice didn't burn but when I looked at the cotton ball it looked as white as it was before I used it problem was it didn't cleanse my pores or the creases of my face whatsoever
Amber A.
Los Angeles
It’s oil fee. And alcohol free . I love they way it leaves my skin. I have large pores it helps me with that . It not harsh at all. Very Gentle-on the skin . I buy it over and over again. Recommend for people with oily skin
Elena B.
Portland, OR
If you use this product too much, it may irritate or dry out your skin. I think it is very effective, and the next day my acne or a pimple is dried out and significantly less red. If it did not dry out my skin so much then I would be even more happy with it!
MaKenna E.
This toner is quite abrasive on the skin. Would not recommend for people with more sensitive skin. It worked okay on my face but it dried it out too much so I had to search for a new product. A bit too oily for my tastes too.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Big fan of Mary K products! Ever since I moved to Houston my skin became super oily. This toner helps my skin in so many ways. Not only does it control excessive oils on my face but prevents acne. Highly recommended
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I love love LOVE this stuff!! It is the one thing that I can’t go without. It’s not pricy at all. It drys the oils off my face without drying my face off. I recommend this stuff to everyone. Especially if you have oily skin.
Angela G.
I have very oily skin but this has seriously made a difference for me. I use it about 4 times a week and it's amazing the packaging is perfect and is very gentle on skin so I wouldn't say it needs improvement!
Jessie G.
Ahhhh this dried me out a lot and is kind of harsh. I wouldn't recommend if you get big cysts as opposed to white heads/black heads. I got it to try because I am a beauty product junky but wouldn't buy again.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
This made my face feel extremely dry as if it were pure alcohol being poured on my face. Even though sometimes it takes drying out the skin to help heal acne, I would prefer a toner that gave moisture back.
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
I use to love this. I gave one start because they discontinued this product. It was perfect doing my awkward teens years. I kept my skin crystal clear. Please bring this back Mary Kay! Please please please!

back