BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've used this toner for years. It burns when applied and i always thought that's how you knew it was working. It dries my skin out and works on acne okay. I've used better products and worse products.
Eleanor P.
Greenbrier
I use this product on myself and my husband it's wonderful! My husband has lots of little problems and this product works great on his skin better than others he has tried! Great with all skin types!
Helen D.
Pine City, MN
my mom used to sell mary kay and i used this when i first started getting acne. it was pretty strong but it got the job done. i think for a product of this quality that the price is great and i would repurchase if necessary!
Malerie M.
Post Falls
I've used this timer for years. It's a great toner that helps keep my acne in check. It's quite drying on my face, so I only use it a couple times a week or less. But over all it gets the job done.
Kristen C.
Like this product. My skin feels tingly when I use it, which makes me feel my face is getting super clean and clearing my pores. My skin did not feel oily or greasy after using this product.
Alexis B.
This product is very good at cleaning out and neutralizing any blemishes I have, but I wish there was a follow up moisturizer to go along because it does dry your skin out. I would only use it in my T zone
Penelope R.
I was recommended by my friend who sells Mary Kay products and out of the set she gave me this product became my weekly shopper. I highly suggest to anyone who hasn't tried.
Pamela D.
Brooklyn
I'm in love with mk products, this blemish control is excellent once you get their acne products then use this right here your face will look flawless ( for me at least )
Debbie R.
After wearing makeup all day and exposed to the elements cleaning my face was not just enough. This toner made me feel completely clean and cool and fresh before applied night time moisturizer
Sierra A.
I only use this in the summer because I have very sensitive/dry skin in the colder months this tends to dry me out more than I would like but I love it to keep the acne away in the summer!