BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen C.
Like this product. My skin feels tingly when I use it, which makes me feel my face is getting super clean and clearing my pores. My skin did not feel oily or greasy after using this product.
Tierra H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use to love this. I gave one start because they discontinued this product. It was perfect doing my awkward teens years. I kept my skin crystal clear. Please bring this back Mary Kay! Please please please!
Alexis B.
This product is very good at cleaning out and neutralizing any blemishes I have, but I wish there was a follow up moisturizer to go along because it does dry your skin out. I would only use it in my T zone
Pamela D.
Brooklyn
I'm in love with mk products, this blemish control is excellent once you get their acne products then use this right here your face will look flawless ( for me at least )
Debbie R.
After wearing makeup all day and exposed to the elements cleaning my face was not just enough. This toner made me feel completely clean and cool and fresh before applied night time moisturizer
Sierra A.
I only use this in the summer because I have very sensitive/dry skin in the colder months this tends to dry me out more than I would like but I love it to keep the acne away in the summer!
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
I use to use this for my acne when I was young. My mom would buy it off my aunt. It was gentle when applying it to my face but my skin didn't react to it very well.
Maci U.
Dexter , GA
i do not recommend this. it has alcohol in it and it dried my skin out and made me break out even more than it was before. it made my skin have a burning feeling
Karen B.
Abilene, TX
This toner was extremely mattifying for my face. It helped control oil and shine. I also have sensitive skin and this skincare line did not make me breakout or dry me out too much.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
My mom sold mary Kay for years and would always do our makeup and skin line when I was younger. She hasn't done it for years, but it's fond memories of soft skin ;)