BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I used the Mary Kay blemish toner for about 6 months. I really like this toner. It cleared up my blemishes in about 2 weeks. I've been suffering from adult acne for about 2 years. This toner helped me to have more confidence because I've had some low self esteem from the blemishes and marks in my face.
julie m.
saco
i think this product is really really great. i use it after i use a mask every night and with the mask and the toner it really does good for drying out pimples. i totally think it's worth the money and if someone is looking for a new toner they should try this one out. i definitely recommend
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
I've been using this product for years. I have combination-oily skin and it really does leave your face feeling refreshed and clean before you set your makeup. Days that I don't use it, I can feel my face getting oily and start to feel self conscious. This is a staple in my skin care routine.
Skylar S.
After I use this product my face broke out extremely bad don't recommend it felt felt nice didn't burn but when I looked at the cotton ball it looked as white as it was before I used it problem was it didn't cleanse my pores or the creases of my face whatsoever
Maria A.
Jacksonville
It's a decent toner, I saw some significant difference within a few weeks on my acne. I've only used this product once but it was good for the price. I didn't give 5 stars because it did dry my skin out a little so I suggest buying a moisturizer along with it!
Alexandria C.
As soon as you feel a pimple or get one, just rub a small bit of this and and it will be gone the next day . Its a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. I use this often and it lasts for a while..I recommend. I love this stuff!
Lizbeth M.
Palisade, Colorado
I sell Mary Kay and this is what I get asked for almost all the time. My friends buy it and I use it too. If you have acne scars this is for you my friend! I have had bad acne and sometimes still get it. I use this to solve it
MaKenna E.
This toner is quite abrasive on the skin. Would not recommend for people with more sensitive skin. It worked okay on my face but it dried it out too much so I had to search for a new product. A bit too oily for my tastes too.
Helen D.
Pine City, MN
my mom used to sell mary kay and i used this when i first started getting acne. it was pretty strong but it got the job done. i think for a product of this quality that the price is great and i would repurchase if necessary!
Malerie M.
Post Falls
I've used this timer for years. It's a great toner that helps keep my acne in check. It's quite drying on my face, so I only use it a couple times a week or less. But over all it gets the job done.