BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandria C.
As soon as you feel a pimple or get one, just rub a small bit of this and and it will be gone the next day . Its a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. I use this often and it lasts for a while..I recommend. I love this stuff!
Lizbeth M.
Palisade, Colorado
I sell Mary Kay and this is what I get asked for almost all the time. My friends buy it and I use it too. If you have acne scars this is for you my friend! I have had bad acne and sometimes still get it. I use this to solve it
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Big fan of Mary K products! Ever since I moved to Houston my skin became super oily. This toner helps my skin in so many ways. Not only does it control excessive oils on my face but prevents acne. Highly recommended
MaKenna E.
This toner is quite abrasive on the skin. Would not recommend for people with more sensitive skin. It worked okay on my face but it dried it out too much so I had to search for a new product. A bit too oily for my tastes too.
Jessie G.
Ahhhh this dried me out a lot and is kind of harsh. I wouldn't recommend if you get big cysts as opposed to white heads/black heads. I got it to try because I am a beauty product junky but wouldn't buy again.
Angela G.
I have very oily skin but this has seriously made a difference for me. I use it about 4 times a week and it's amazing the packaging is perfect and is very gentle on skin so I wouldn't say it needs improvement!
Tierra H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use to love this. I gave one start because they discontinued this product. It was perfect doing my awkward teens years. I kept my skin crystal clear. Please bring this back Mary Kay! Please please please!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
This made my face feel extremely dry as if it were pure alcohol being poured on my face. Even though sometimes it takes drying out the skin to help heal acne, I would prefer a toner that gave moisture back.
Ashley A.
Enid, OK
Love this product! I've been using it as long as skin care has been important to me. My friends mother used to sell Mary Kay so I've always got the good stuff. It's easy on skin, even my sensitive skin!
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've used this toner for years. It burns when applied and i always thought that's how you knew it was working. It dries my skin out and works on acne okay. I've used better products and worse products.