Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten B.
West Plains
I was actually trying to find he clearproof toner but it doesn’t seem to be on here. The clearproof set worked really well on my skin. It didn’t dry it out too bad and it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. I feel like it worked really well and I would definitely purchase again if it weren’t for the hassle of the consultants.
Crystal E.
Bakersfield
This product was a gift from my mom and I absolutely loved it. Because it’s made for oily skin it felt kind of a dry at first but I think it was because I didn’t use it right. After I researched the proper way to apply this product it was a god send. It helped my skin to be less oily throughout the week.
Niyah N.
This product did not help me at all. I got it from a family member who worked with mary kay and said it worked very well. I tried it for while and it made my eyes turn red and blotchy. I dont have that sensitive of skin, and i usually can use about any product, but this was not one of them.
Brooke S.
Wheeling, WV
I've been using this product for years. I have combination-oily skin and it really does leave your face feeling refreshed and clean before you set your makeup. Days that I don't use it, I can feel my face getting oily and start to feel self conscious. This is a staple in my skin care routine.
julie m.
saco
i think this product is really really great. i use it after i use a mask every night and with the mask and the toner it really does good for drying out pimples. i totally think it's worth the money and if someone is looking for a new toner they should try this one out. i definitely recommend
Elise B.
My ma sold Mary Kay growing up and that's how I was introduced to it. Def a repeat user. I think the prices are decent. Purchased from my ma now. This stuff is amazing. I don't have bad acne but I used this along with the blemish cream if I ever have issues and it seriously knocks acne out.
Abigail G.
conover
I highly recommend this product! I use it right after I take my makeup off and it works wonders. I will say that it might be a little harsh, especially on sensitive skin. I recommend using this with caution but I do love it, I think it helps with my dry skin and keeps my acne away. It will dry my zits out as well if I do have any break outs.
Carolina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi these is the best it is helping me with all the Blemish on my face from acne  ,  Also it is helping  me because i have Oily Skin it is Reducing the number of blackheads and acne pimples. And its Helping my skin preventing pimples from growing back ... great product for the price i paid
Erika P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this blemish control toner!! It is as strong as it is effective but yet gentle on the skin. I apply it after I clean my face and at the first sign of acne. I've used this product for years and I love it! It does not disappoint! I will be buying this for as long as it's around.
Ayana J.
Bowie, MD
My mom used to sell Mary Kay so I was able to try most of her products. I really like the packaging very clean and professional looking. The product itself was very effective for what I looking to do with my face, as it pertains to toning and cleansing after a major exfoliation