BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole K.
Avon, IN
I used this back in high school a lot.  It worked great.  I would definitely recommend this to someone.  I just have found better product for my skin the older I have gotten
Kristin M.
Carthage, NY
I liked it, but often found that took a couple of cotton balls after washing with the cream cleanser before they came back clean. It would probably work better if you used a better cleanser.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This product helped even out my skin tone! I had some discoloration before using it. This was my first time trying it but will use it again. The packaging was decent.
Kathy W.
Always loves Mary Kay products for years. I've used them for about 3 years and even gotten my mom onto it as well. I just think this toner has a weird smell.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I get mild acne. It isn't horrible, but nobody likes acne. My aunt had thus lying around, I tried it for a few days and it seemed to clear the mild acne I had up.
Jenny N.
This stuff is so amazing! I love it! It truly does help with my acne/blemishes and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after. This product is phenomenal, I love Mary Kay products
Hannah P.
Hot Springs
This product cleaned away all the impurities on my skin and left it feeling fresh and clean. My Mary kay consultant did a great Job when she recommended this product for me.
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
My first makeup experience was with Mary Kay and learning how to take care of my skin. Twenty years later I can say my skin is still looks great all because of Mary Kay.
McKennzie M.
Mary Kay is a well established company and I have used many products over the years. There makeup and skin toners/removers do a great job but my skin is really sensitive. I cannot use Mary Kay facial products every night because I begin to get a red irritated butterfly effect on my face. If you have super sensitive skin speak to your consultant and dermatologist about your issues and let them recommend what is best for you. I will stick to Mary Kay lipsticks and eye shadows as they give me no problems at all and will give my leftover products to the girls in my family.
Alexis S.
Las Cruces, NM
Great for acne control on both dry and oily skin.

Though I have very dry skin this is very good for the more oily areas of my face and any acne. I'd recommend a good moisturizer on top if you put it on dry skin where a break out has happened. As for oily skin it's a dream; my nose is very oily and this is absolutely wonderful to prevent the oiliness from causing breakouts.

They do have a new bottle for this product just incase you're looking for it. I'll upload a photo on my review and for the product.