BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ayana J.
Bowie, MD
My mom used to sell Mary Kay so I was able to try most of her products. I really like the packaging very clean and professional looking. The product itself was very effective for what I looking to do with my face, as it pertains to toning and cleansing after a major exfoliation
stacey w.
Derby, KS
For someone with very oily skin, this worked great for me in my younger years fighting acne. As I got older it started to become too harsh. Yet will repurchase for my teen sons. I only wish they still sold the original basic lotion and face wash that went with these toners.
Tara B.
I completely switched over to Mary Kay products in 2013. I used their products religiously for 3 years. In that time I developed multiple open cysts that I had to have cut out. Whether it was from the product or not, I don’t know. But I gave up the product line all together.
Marissa R.
Layton
This product did not work at all for me all I did was make my face soft and it was expensive and I really expected more but it really did disappoint me a great deal I mean it’s Mary Kay their makeup is really good so I expected their face products to be good as well
Skylar S.
After I use this product my face broke out extremely bad don't recommend it felt felt nice didn't burn but when I looked at the cotton ball it looked as white as it was before I used it problem was it didn't cleanse my pores or the creases of my face whatsoever
Maria A.
Jacksonville
It's a decent toner, I saw some significant difference within a few weeks on my acne. I've only used this product once but it was good for the price. I didn't give 5 stars because it did dry my skin out a little so I suggest buying a moisturizer along with it!
Tiffany J.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have only gotten it twice because it is kinda expensive. But I love the outcome that I had with product. After using it for awhile I noticed my skin healthier and glowing with less breakouts, which I was very please with.
Jessica H.
Spring Hill, KS
Works great for the most part but with my sensitive skin, it would sometimes burn. Otherwise the product works great. A little pricey but worth it. I've tried it a couple of times and works other then the sensitivity to it. Probably wouldn't use again
Kylie E.
Norwood, OH
I was given a sample of this product by a friend who sells Mary Kay. I am not sure if I'd buy it or not because I don't use toner often but I really enjoyed the sample. It left my skin soft and didn't have a strong scent which was nice.
Elizabeth D.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely love this product! It really gets the job done. It lasts a long time and I've been using it for months now. Once applied, it dries very quickly m. For me it does not dry out my skin but I do apply moisturizer on after.