BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've used this toner for years. It burns when applied and i always thought that's how you knew it was working. It dries my skin out and works on acne okay. I've used better products and worse products.
Jeany C.
. This keeps my oily skin at bay, and reduces the appearance of blemishes/ acne if I have any. DO NOT use if you have dry OR sensitive skin, because this is drying! I like it because my face is really oily, and this takes care of it.
Eleanor P.
Greenbrier
I use this product on myself and my husband it's wonderful! My husband has lots of little problems and this product works great on his skin better than others he has tried! Great with all skin types!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I used these one my face about a year ago and it work so well. I was very satisfied with the results that it had. I used it a couple more times after that and it went way beyond my expectations
Miranda P.
East Helena
Not a huge fan of anything Mary kay. This toner really made my skin burn and made me have patchy and dry spots all over my face. Might be all the chemicals that are in it. Just do not like it!!
Gina M.
Greece
This was a strong toner. It even burnt my skin the first few days I tried it and had to go back and slowly use it. However, once my skin got used to it it worked well. It is now discontinued.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This is a good two in one product, which I love.  The easier the better.  Does not leave your face feeling dry or oil.  And even better, it helps keep my face blemish free.
Sarah P.
This was not good for my sensitive skin. I broke out once I started using it, and couldn't continue to use it. Other people I know have had much better results, but this was not for me
Penelope R.
I was recommended by my friend who sells Mary Kay products and out of the set she gave me this product became my weekly shopper. I highly suggest to anyone who hasn't tried.
Jennifer D.
Indianapolis
The product that I used was very well packaged the instructions were very detailed the product did exactly what it said it was to do and I was very pleased with the results