BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
My first makeup experience was with Mary Kay and learning how to take care of my skin. Twenty years later I can say my skin is still looks great all because of Mary Kay.
McKennzie M.
Lebanon, TN
Mary Kay is a well established company and I have used many products over the years. There makeup and skin toners/removers do a great job but my skin is really sensitive. I cannot use Mary Kay facial products every night because I begin to get a red irritated butterfly effect on my face. If you have super sensitive skin speak to your consultant and dermatologist about your issues and let them recommend what is best for you. I will stick to Mary Kay lipsticks and eye shadows as they give me no problems at all and will give my leftover products to the girls in my family.
Alexis S.
Las Cruces, NM
Great for acne control on both dry and oily skin.

Though I have very dry skin this is very good for the more oily areas of my face and any acne. I'd recommend a good moisturizer on top if you put it on dry skin where a break out has happened. As for oily skin it's a dream; my nose is very oily and this is absolutely wonderful to prevent the oiliness from causing breakouts.

They do have a new bottle for this product just incase you're looking for it. I'll upload a photo on my review and for the product.
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
I try other products to review them but Mary Kay is my jam forever and always...
Why??? My grandmother was a MK lady and she was very set on that this was the only product as an African American woman I could use without damaging my face. Well needless to say I went outside of MK and my face looks a mess. In the process of working with a dermatologist to get my skin back together.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I used the Mary Kay blemish toner for about 6 months. I really like this toner. It cleared up my blemishes in about 2 weeks. I've been suffering from adult acne for about 2 years. This toner helped me to have more confidence because I've had some low self esteem from the blemishes and marks in my face.
Brooke S.
Bellaire, OH
I've been using this product for years. I have combination-oily skin and it really does leave your face feeling refreshed and clean before you set your makeup. Days that I don't use it, I can feel my face getting oily and start to feel self conscious. This is a staple in my skin care routine.
julie m.
saco
i think this product is really really great. i use it after i use a mask every night and with the mask and the toner it really does good for drying out pimples. i totally think it's worth the money and if someone is looking for a new toner they should try this one out. i definitely recommend
Elise B.
My ma sold Mary Kay growing up and that's how I was introduced to it. Def a repeat user. I think the prices are decent. Purchased from my ma now. This stuff is amazing. I don't have bad acne but I used this along with the blemish cream if I ever have issues and it seriously knocks acne out.
Niyah N.
This product did not help me at all. I got it from a family member who worked with mary kay and said it worked very well. I tried it for while and it made my eyes turn red and blotchy. I dont have that sensitive of skin, and i usually can use about any product, but this was not one of them.
Carolina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi these is the best it is helping me with all the Blemish on my face from acne  ,  Also it is helping  me because i have Oily Skin it is Reducing the number of blackheads and acne pimples. And its Helping my skin preventing pimples from growing back ... great product for the price i paid