Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria A.
Jacksonville
It's a decent toner, I saw some significant difference within a few weeks on my acne. I've only used this product once but it was good for the price. I didn't give 5 stars because it did dry my skin out a little so I suggest buying a moisturizer along with it!
Jessica G.
Cumming
I love this product very much! Although it helped clear my skin, over time using it consistently it began to severely dry out my skin and made it very itchy. (And i have very oily skin so it’s hard to dry out) It might just be my skin that had problems :)
katie c.
Hillsborough, NC
I have bought this product multiple times, although I probably would not buy again. The toner is not too harsh on my skin, but it does leave it dry and uncomfortable. Although it didn’t work for my skin type, it might work for others! I LOVE the other Mary Kay skin care and makeup products.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This does seem to work for my oily skin and take care of my acne! It’s not the best toner I’ve ever used but it does do a really good job. My mom bought it for me to help with my atrocious acne prone skin and it cleared it up really quick!
Kylie E.
Norwood, OH
I was given a sample of this product by a friend who sells Mary Kay. I am not sure if I'd buy it or not because I don't use toner often but I really enjoyed the sample. It left my skin soft and didn't have a strong scent which was nice.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I do love this toner. It doesn't have a defensive odor that most medicated toners do. I do notice a difference when I use this product. My skin feels softer and my skin doesn't dry out or break out! Would recommend and buy again.
Alexandria C.
As soon as you feel a pimple or get one, just rub a small bit of this and and it will be gone the next day . Its a bit pricey but its definitely worth it. I use this often and it lasts for a while..I recommend. I love this stuff!
Sabrina M.
Killeen
This product is the best! If you're looking for a great toner, to even out your skin, diminish acne, smoothen out your pores, then this is definitely the item for you for me the best effects were shown when I wore it overnight
Skylar S.
After I use this product my face broke out extremely bad don't recommend it felt felt nice didn't burn but when I looked at the cotton ball it looked as white as it was before I used it problem was it didn't cleanse my pores or the creases of my face whatsoever
Amber A.
Los Angeles
It’s oil fee. And alcohol free . I love they way it leaves my skin. I have large pores it helps me with that . It not harsh at all. Very Gentle-on the skin . I buy it over and over again. Recommend for people with oily skin