BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayla R.
Yoder
I tried these products recently. They were ok but I prefer their other products more. The packaging was nice. I was slightly disappointed with the results. I bought this product from a consultant. It would be better if my face didn't break out after using the product.
Charlotte A.
colorado springs
I  love this stuff. It feels so refreshing on my skin and helps tones as well. I don't have to use it that often so it has lasted me a while. My mom used to be a Mary Kay beauty consultant so she recommended it to me.
Sabrina M.
Killeen
This product is the best! If you're looking for a great toner, to even out your skin, diminish acne, smoothen out your pores, then this is definitely the item for you for me the best effects were shown when I wore it overnight
Nidhi J.
Chicago
I've seen better toners and this is something that I would typically not want to rebuy. It feels gentle when applied and is good Packaging I wouldn't say I'm disappointed it's just something that I would not want to rebuy
Christina F.
Mt Holly, NC
I love love LOVE this stuff!! It is the one thing that I can’t go without. It’s not pricy at all. It drys the oils off my face without drying my face off. I recommend this stuff to everyone. Especially if you have oily skin.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Big fan of Mary K products! Ever since I moved to Houston my skin became super oily. This toner helps my skin in so many ways. Not only does it control excessive oils on my face but prevents acne. Highly recommended
Jessie G.
Ahhhh this dried me out a lot and is kind of harsh. I wouldn't recommend if you get big cysts as opposed to white heads/black heads. I got it to try because I am a beauty product junky but wouldn't buy again.
Angela G.
I have very oily skin but this has seriously made a difference for me. I use it about 4 times a week and it's amazing the packaging is perfect and is very gentle on skin so I wouldn't say it needs improvement!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
This made my face feel extremely dry as if it were pure alcohol being poured on my face. Even though sometimes it takes drying out the skin to help heal acne, I would prefer a toner that gave moisture back.
Ashley A.
Enid, OK
Love this product! I've been using it as long as skin care has been important to me. My friends mother used to sell Mary Kay so I've always got the good stuff. It's easy on skin, even my sensitive skin!