BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda P.
East Helena
Not a huge fan of anything Mary kay. This toner really made my skin burn and made me have patchy and dry spots all over my face. Might be all the chemicals that are in it. Just do not like it!!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I used these one my face about a year ago and it work so well. I was very satisfied with the results that it had. I used it a couple more times after that and it went way beyond my expectations
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
This was a strong toner. It even burnt my skin the first few days I tried it and had to go back and slowly use it. However, once my skin got used to it it worked well. It is now discontinued.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This is a good two in one product, which I love.  The easier the better.  Does not leave your face feeling dry or oil.  And even better, it helps keep my face blemish free.
Sarah P.
This was not good for my sensitive skin. I broke out once I started using it, and couldn't continue to use it. Other people I know have had much better results, but this was not for me
Jennifer D.
Indianapolis
The product that I used was very well packaged the instructions were very detailed the product did exactly what it said it was to do and I was very pleased with the results
Nicole K.
Avon, IN
I used this back in high school a lot.  It worked great.  I would definitely recommend this to someone.  I just have found better product for my skin the older I have gotten
Kristin M.
Carthage, NY
I liked it, but often found that took a couple of cotton balls after washing with the cream cleanser before they came back clean. It would probably work better if you used a better cleanser.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This product helped even out my skin tone! I had some discoloration before using it. This was my first time trying it but will use it again. The packaging was decent.
Hannah P.
Hot Springs
This product cleaned away all the impurities on my skin and left it feeling fresh and clean. My Mary kay consultant did a great Job when she recommended this product for me.