BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
Spring Hill, KS
Works great for the most part but with my sensitive skin, it would sometimes burn. Otherwise the product works great. A little pricey but worth it. I've tried it a couple of times and works other then the sensitivity to it. Probably wouldn't use again
Stephany B.
Fargo, ND
I remember my grandmother and mother using this a lot growing up. It's a very familiar smell. I'm not too fond of toners, but this one has a nice feel as well as when it's soaking in. My face feels awesome when I follow a moisturiser with this.
Jeanna S.
Ono
This product is amazing I love it so much It is so effective on my skin it made my skin feel so smooth and took away my acne in 5 days I got it from my aunt who sells Mary Kay it is amazing I would recommend this any one who has acne prone skin
Laura E.
If you suffer from acne and oily skin, this is the recommended product! This maintained my face clear and free from acne throughout my your years and will definitely use it again now! Warning: IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN, use an alternate product.
Krista B.
Cottage Grove
This product stings the skin, if you've got sensitive skin steer clear! It did seem to somewhat improve my acne but not completely and I felt as though it was a bit pricey for what you get. I don't see myself purchasing this product again.
Kylie E.
Springboro
I was given a sample of this product by a friend who sells Mary Kay. I am not sure if I'd buy it or not because I don't use toner often but I really enjoyed the sample. It left my skin soft and didn't have a strong scent which was nice.
Natalie W.
Canton , GA
Great light weight toner. Definitely would recommend but the price is a but high. My mom bought this from a friend who sells Mary Kay. I don't think we would purchase again because I think there are some less expensive toners out there.
Elizabeth D.
Manhattan , KS
I absolutely love this product! It really gets the job done. It lasts a long time and I've been using it for months now. Once applied, it dries very quickly m. For me it does not dry out my skin but I do apply moisturizer on after.
Jess R.
Oakland
I do love this toner. It doesn't have a defensive odor that most medicated toners do. I do notice a difference when I use this product. My skin feels softer and my skin doesn't dry out or break out! Would recommend and buy again.
Amber D.
Lafayette, LA
I love love this this toner! I really just love toners in general. This is a very high end toner considering. The packaging is really nice and packaged well. It's a lot of product for the price. I would recommend again if I had to. It's a really good buy for your buck!