BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber D.
Lafayette , LA
I love love this this toner! I really just love toners in general. This is a very high end toner considering. The packaging is really nice and packaged well. It's a lot of product for the price. I would recommend again if I had to. It's a really good buy for your buck!
Shayla R.
Yoder
I tried these products recently. They were ok but I prefer their other products more. The packaging was nice. I was slightly disappointed with the results. I bought this product from a consultant. It would be better if my face didn't break out after using the product.
Charlotte A.
colorado springs
I  love this stuff. It feels so refreshing on my skin and helps tones as well. I don't have to use it that often so it has lasted me a while. My mom used to be a Mary Kay beauty consultant so she recommended it to me.
Justice P.
This product seriously works wonders! I haven’t used it in a while but it helps. I don’t use it now because I use the Mary Kay Clear Proof set! Which has kind of the same thing but this works great! Clears your face really well!
Sabrina M.
Killeen
This product is the best! If you're looking for a great toner, to even out your skin, diminish acne, smoothen out your pores, then this is definitely the item for you for me the best effects were shown when I wore it overnight
Nidhi J.
Chicago
I've seen better toners and this is something that I would typically not want to rebuy. It feels gentle when applied and is good Packaging I wouldn't say I'm disappointed it's just something that I would not want to rebuy
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I love love LOVE this stuff!! It is the one thing that I can’t go without. It’s not pricy at all. It drys the oils off my face without drying my face off. I recommend this stuff to everyone. Especially if you have oily skin.
Jeany C.
. This keeps my oily skin at bay, and reduces the appearance of blemishes/ acne if I have any. DO NOT use if you have dry OR sensitive skin, because this is drying! I like it because my face is really oily, and this takes care of it.
Laura H.
Alabaster
I love Mary Kay anything. My mom used it and it was passed onto me a young age. Most of their products are very sensitive skin friendly and i like that you buy in systems and it is very user friendly.
Mackenzie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good, works for quite some time, but due to my skin I had problems keeping it working and has to switch it up. It helps with oil control, but is a struggle on the acne. A good start to clearing up acne and removing those scars.