Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda P.
East Helena
Not a huge fan of anything Mary kay. This toner really made my skin burn and made me have patchy and dry spots all over my face. Might be all the chemicals that are in it. Just do not like it!!
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This is a good two in one product, which I love.  The easier the better.  Does not leave your face feeling dry or oil.  And even better, it helps keep my face blemish free.
Jae L.
This is the toner I first ever used, at first it would sting my face a bit. Idk if it was because I was really young when I tried it or what but after as an adult it doesn’t do that anymore. It does its job.
Nicole K.
Avon, IN
I used this back in high school a lot.  It worked great.  I would definitely recommend this to someone.  I just have found better product for my skin the older I have gotten
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
This product helped even out my skin tone! I had some discoloration before using it. This was my first time trying it but will use it again. The packaging was decent.
India l.
I have oily/fair skin I do not have acne prone skin, although I do have black head and large pores. And I do get blemishes as well, especially in the t-zone area. The price is reasonable for the product. I like Mary Kay products. This product works wonders for us oily chicks. It has a nice tingly feeling to it, which to me means it is working through the skin. It does not burn the skin or irritate it but make sure you are not picking at your face prior to applying this product. Use the whole line correctly step by step to achieve the full effect. If the product stops working as well after a few months, take a break for a week or so and reuse it. It will work just as good as the first time you used it. The smell is bearable and fade. The routine is easy to keep up with, the packaging is convenient and safe for travel. Try this product and you most likely will not regret it!  Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin)
Amanda A.
Erie, PA
This toner works great on my skin to clear up acne. I was surprised at how quick it worked. It was gently on my skin but I would recommend starting out slow otherwise it may dry out your skin. I enjoyed this product.
Cara
Works great, kinda stings my sensitive skin though. Cute packaging and would definitely use again. Would recommend for people who don't have super sensitive skin
Courtney F.
Mason
I love this toner. I had never used a toner before trying this. And now I'm addicted. Toner is life. I had bought the whole kit and it worked amazing for my acne.
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
Helped for awhile then just stopped, I used it two times daily and and it cleared when it wasn’t my period and came back full force during. It does dry your skin out pretty bad