Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin)

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeanna S.
This product is amazing I love it so much It is so effective on my skin it made my skin feel so smooth and took away my acne in 5 days I got it from my aunt who sells Mary Kay it is amazing I would recommend this any one who has acne prone skin
Laura E.
If you suffer from acne and oily skin, this is the recommended product! This maintained my face clear and free from acne throughout my your years and will definitely use it again now! Warning: IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN, use an alternate product.
Krista B.
Cottage grove , MN
This product stings the skin, if you've got sensitive skin steer clear! It did seem to somewhat improve my acne but not completely and I felt as though it was a bit pricey for what you get. I don't see myself purchasing this product again.
Natalie W.
['Ballground ', ''], GA
Great light weight toner. Definitely would recommend but the price is a but high. My mom bought this from a friend who sells Mary Kay. I don't think we would purchase again because I think there are some less expensive toners out there.
Works great, kinda stings my sensitive skin though. Cute packaging and would definitely use again. Would recommend for people who don't have super sensitive skin
Amber D.
Lafayette , LA
I love love this this toner! I really just love toners in general. This is a very high end toner considering. The packaging is really nice and packaged well. It's a lot of product for the price. I would recommend again if I had to. It's a really good buy for your buck!
Justice P.
This product seriously works wonders! I haven’t used it in a while but it helps. I don’t use it now because I use the Mary Kay Clear Proof set! Which has kind of the same thing but this works great! Clears your face really well!
Shayla R.
I tried these products recently. They were ok but I prefer their other products more. The packaging was nice. I was slightly disappointed with the results. I bought this product from a consultant. It would be better if my face didn't break out after using the product.
Charlotte A.
colorado springs
I  love this stuff. It feels so refreshing on my skin and helps tones as well. I don't have to use it that often so it has lasted me a while. My mom used to be a Mary Kay beauty consultant so she recommended it to me.
Nidhi J.
I've seen better toners and this is something that I would typically not want to rebuy. It feels gentle when applied and is good Packaging I wouldn't say I'm disappointed it's just something that I would not want to rebuy