Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Best acne spot corrector!! This works wonders for bad acne broken skin!! The only product that worked in a timely fashion
Brittany H.
Goshen
I've used this product since the beginning of time, I struggle to find a mary kay rep in my area that had this one hand.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I recommend and stand behind this product. When i need a toner, i reach for this to balance and cleanse. Never fails me
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
I love that this product not only cleans my skin but also helps me fight against acne. It helps keep my skin beautiful.
rosa a.
phoenix
It's ok .but i would still recommend it to other people that love Mary Kay i use it cause of my family member has it .
Audrey A.
it is amazing I have been using this product for 3 years and i loved everything about it and the way it makes my skin !
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
My mom has this i used it and i liked it but havnt purchased one yet very good brand mary kay is a very good product
Ashley Q.
Canton, OH
Received a sample from a friend and didn't care to much for the product but after a while I started to really like it
Jamie C.
I love this toner for my face. It makes my skin feel amazing. I love using it before and after i take my make up off