BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meredith l.
Mary Kay facial products never fail to impress, I love the packaging, very simplistic but eye catching. I brought it online and found the price did meet the products performance, definitely using this product again.
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek
Very good toner for acne prone skin like mine .. It is very effective for your skin it wont cause breakouts. Its pricey compare to other brand .first time user .I would recommend this for those who can afford it .
Eduarda S.
Rua Magdalena Valentino
Muito bom textura maravilhosa cheiro maravilhoso sem palavras pra esse produto total maciez cara tô apaixonada nesse produtinho maravilhoso cara parabéns aos produtores me encaixei muito bem com esse produto ! ❤️
Juanita H.
Paradise
I'm not really a big user of toners but I decided to give this one a try after seeing a lot of positive reviews and used it by the instruction but unfortunately I didn't see any difference between before and after use.
Nallely B.
so I decided to try this product because Mary Kay is a worldwide known brand and have heard so much about it from friends and family that I decided to give it a try, very nice presentation of the product and smells good, unfortunately for me it didn't work, it gave me an itch. I have used products by this brand before and the same has happened to me. so I guess this is a is not you is me kinda thing. give it a try to see if maybe it works for you!
Omaira M.
El producto para mi es muy caro, o sea el Toner funciona regular, viene en una botella, por suerte anti derrames, porque lo he llevado conmigo de viaje y nunca se me ha botado, pero realmente, solo compre 1 vez el producto y no note ninguna diferencia y eso que tengo la piel super grasa, pero nunca pude notar una mejoria con este producto, pensaba que como la marca Mary Kay era buena esta iba a resultar asi, pero no lo fue.. no lo recomiendo
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
I have acne prone skin that's why I decided to search for many many effective products. I came upon a suggested Mary Kay product that woulf help me. So far, it took quite a while before my acne disappeared. It hasn't completely disappeared tho but for the price of this product, its affordable enough. Just wish it was a bit cheaper for a student like me
Karen M.
Santo domingo
me encanta este producto se siente muy rico en la piel, es bastante efectivo y mas para pieles con acne como la mia, es la primera vez que la uso y me sorprendio bastante, la compre por internet hace unos meses, la recomiendo un monton esto ayuda a prurificar la piel te la refresca y hace que el acne poco a poco se vaya reparando.
cinra o.
Es increíble ya que he probado muchos productos y este es uno de los que mejor me ha funciona, es refrescante y si me quita la piel grasa que en ocaciones me puede salir en la cara, me deja una textura muy suave y me encanta quisiera que lo pusieran más en sus libros de publicidad para poder adquirirlo con mayor facilidad
Kylie P.
Burlington
I was shocked with this product. The bottles were quite small and it didnt seem to do much for my skin no matter how i used it. I was a first time buyer of this product and was astounded by the price.... VERY expensive... i dont think ill be buying this product again.