BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carolina N.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi these is the best it is helping me with all the Blemish on my face from acne  ,  Also it is helping  me because i have Oily Skin it is Reducing the number of blackheads and acne pimples. And its Helping my skin preventing pimples from growing back ... great product for the price i paid
Emilie C.
I used this for a while now! I love it! I love that they have it for all different skin types. It works very well. The packaging is okay could be better. It met all my expectations and then some! I love it very simple to use. The packaging could be better but other than that it’s fine.
Erika P.
Santa Ana
I love this blemish control toner!! It is as strong as it is effective but yet gentle on the skin. I apply it after I clean my face and at the first sign of acne. I've used this product for years and I love it! It does not disappoint! I will be buying this for as long as it's around.
Ayana J.
Bowie, MD
My mom used to sell Mary Kay so I was able to try most of her products. I really like the packaging very clean and professional looking. The product itself was very effective for what I looking to do with my face, as it pertains to toning and cleansing after a major exfoliation
Tara B.
I completely switched over to Mary Kay products in 2013. I used their products religiously for 3 years. In that time I developed multiple open cysts that I had to have cut out. Whether it was from the product or not, I don’t know. But I gave up the product line all together.
stacey w.
Derby, KS
For someone with very oily skin, this worked great for me in my younger years fighting acne. As I got older it started to become too harsh. Yet will repurchase for my teen sons. I only wish they still sold the original basic lotion and face wash that went with these toners.
Marissa R.
Layton
This product did not work at all for me all I did was make my face soft and it was expensive and I really expected more but it really did disappoint me a great deal I mean it’s Mary Kay their makeup is really good so I expected their face products to be good as well
Megan M.
Jonesboro
LOVED how it removes makeup and excess oil WITHOUT drying out my face! Very gentle on my skin! I purchased mine through my Mary Kay provider for very inexpensive!!!! It absolutely met everything I needed in a facial toner! There are plenty of women that sell this!
Neath s.
Apple valley , MN
This toner and acne medication really help my skin. I don't what wrong with my face but it starts breaking out for no reason so I use this toner after I wash my face in other to treat my skin and make my acne goes away. It does the job and I really like it
Tiffany J.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have only gotten it twice because it is kinda expensive. But I love the outcome that I had with product. After using it for awhile I noticed my skin healthier and glowing with less breakouts, which I was very please with.