Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY #96 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany G.
Miramar, FL
This is hands down the best toner on the market! I have attempted to switch toners, as my mary kay consultant is hard to reach and has moved away from the business but there is no way I can ever change! My skin feels unbelievably clean and fresh after I used it, and being a person that wears a full face of makeup every day this is an absolute must-have!
I have been a Mary Customer for years! It's my go to, I now am a personal use consultant only. I order products 3-4 times a year to keep up my stock. My daughter use this toner daily!
Jae L.
This is the toner I first ever used, at first it would sting my face a bit. Idk if it was because I was really young when I tried it or what but after as an adult it doesn’t do that anymore. It does its job.
Ashlee T.
This is probably my favorite toner. I have really oily skin and this helps out a lot throughout the day. It makes my skin feel really clean after using. It leaves the skin a little dry but once I apply a light moisturizer it's fine. I also like that unlike other toners I've used it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Great buy!
Kirsten B.
West Plains
I was actually trying to find he clearproof toner but it doesn’t seem to be on here. The clearproof set worked really well on my skin. It didn’t dry it out too bad and it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. I feel like it worked really well and I would definitely purchase again if it weren’t for the hassle of the consultants.
Shari H.
My mother was a consultant during my teenage years growing up. Fortunately I never really had any skin issues but when I did get a breakout omg I thought it was the end of the world until mom gave me this toner and to this day whether I need it or not I clean my face with it daily I love the cleanliness it makes my skin feel
Celese S.
Racine, WI
It works good for acne control, I have dry to combination skin and I don’t feel like it makes it super oily. It did feel a little heavy on my skin. But other than that I thought it was a good product.
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
This is the best acne product I’ve used. I’ve never had a big struggle with acne, but when I do get any sort of breakout, one application of this and then overnight it’s already clearing up significantly. It does burn a bit and has a strong odor but pain is beauty right? Worth it and not too expensive!
Bethany  B.
The MaryKay blemish control toner is a great product. This product lasts a good while. I have had my first bottle for about 5 months. It's leaves my skin feeling fresh clean and bright. The scent is amazing also
Hanna W.
i use this toner whenever i take off my makeup. i tend to do a full face, so when i take it all off at the end of the day, there is still some sitting in my pores. This toner helps remove all of the dirt and extra makeup from your face. it stings a little bit, but at this point i'm used to it. it's not bad but it's just something people should know