BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bethany  B.
The MaryKay blemish control toner is a great product. This product lasts a good while. I have had my first bottle for about 5 months. It's leaves my skin feeling fresh clean and bright. The scent is amazing also
Emilie C.
I used this for a while now! I love it! I love that they have it for all different skin types. It works very well. The packaging is okay could be better. It met all my expectations and then some! I love it very simple to use. The packaging could be better but other than that it’s fine.
Erika P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this blemish control toner!! It is as strong as it is effective but yet gentle on the skin. I apply it after I clean my face and at the first sign of acne. I've used this product for years and I love it! It does not disappoint! I will be buying this for as long as it's around.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVED how it removes makeup and excess oil WITHOUT drying out my face! Very gentle on my skin! I purchased mine through my Mary Kay provider for very inexpensive!!!! It absolutely met everything I needed in a facial toner! There are plenty of women that sell this!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
This toner and acne medication really help my skin. I don't what wrong with my face but it starts breaking out for no reason so I use this toner after I wash my face in other to treat my skin and make my acne goes away. It does the job and I really like it
Jeanna S.
Ono, PA
This product is amazing I love it so much It is so effective on my skin it made my skin feel so smooth and took away my acne in 5 days I got it from my aunt who sells Mary Kay it is amazing I would recommend this any one who has acne prone skin
Stephany B.
Fargo, ND
I remember my grandmother and mother using this a lot growing up. It's a very familiar smell. I'm not too fond of toners, but this one has a nice feel as well as when it's soaking in. My face feels awesome when I follow a moisturiser with this.
Laura E.
If you suffer from acne and oily skin, this is the recommended product! This maintained my face clear and free from acne throughout my your years and will definitely use it again now! Warning: IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN, use an alternate product.
Krista B.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product stings the skin, if you've got sensitive skin steer clear! It did seem to somewhat improve my acne but not completely and I felt as though it was a bit pricey for what you get. I don't see myself purchasing this product again.
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
Great light weight toner. Definitely would recommend but the price is a but high. My mom bought this from a friend who sells Mary Kay. I don't think we would purchase again because I think there are some less expensive toners out there.