Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY #96 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis T.
Cambridge
Love the toners. I love Mary Kay period! They’re products are great and I am a big fan! And will forever use these products
Brittany H.
Goshen
I've used this product since the beginning of time, I struggle to find a mary kay rep in my area that had this one hand.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Best acne spot corrector!! This works wonders for bad acne broken skin!! The only product that worked in a timely fashion
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
rosa a.
phoenix
It's ok .but i would still recommend it to other people that love Mary Kay i use it cause of my family member has it .
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I recommend and stand behind this product. When i need a toner, i reach for this to balance and cleanse. Never fails me
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
I love that this product not only cleans my skin but also helps me fight against acne. It helps keep my skin beautiful.
Audrey A.
it is amazing I have been using this product for 3 years and i loved everything about it and the way it makes my skin !
Jamie C.
I love this toner for my face. It makes my skin feel amazing. I love using it before and after i take my make up off
patience🐾 Y.
Lexington
easy to apply, goes on smooth. makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. soothes my breakouts and cools down my skin.