BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Not my favorite product. Doesn’t work as expected and I need the formula for dry skin (not oily)
Yossi G.
Albertville
Es muy buena te ayuda a controlar los granitos que salen me ayudo mucho hace mucho tiempo atras
Mckensie E.
portland or
This stuff works very well and I don’t feel like I’m adding a bunch of. Chemicals to my face.
Brendaliz S.
This Mary Kay acne product helped me so much with my acne it really worked wonder on my face
Shaelynn W.
Greenville, MS
Good for Acne breakout I was so excited to receive these products I screamed and was happy
Amanda S.
Chillicothe , OH
I love the clean feeling when I use this toner. It’s gentle on your skin but cleans deeply.
Crystal W.
Newburgh
I’m always happy with Mary Kay products!!!! the best! Always recommend it to anyone!!!!
Hibah D.
Florida
I didn't try this product yet put I heard from my friends it's a good product for face
Alyssa 🌹.
Kingsville
This product does not do what it says it does. It has no effect on my skin whatsoever. I'm currently just using it to use it up because of how much a paid for it. On the bright side you do get a lot of product because it is lasting a long time.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Are used to use this part of the lot it really helps keep my skin dry and not shiny. And help prevent my acne and wasn’t too drying like some toners can be. I would recommend it again I just don’t have a Mary Kay lady anymore.