Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Did an okay job toning my skin but the price point is slightly high for something you could get a basic copy of at a drug store.
Natalie W.
This toner is excellent! It helps tone down my rosacea. Just one day of use and my skin isn’t red and blotchy. Love this product!
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
It is the only eye makeup remover I use but it is also the only Mary Kay product I enjoy. Doesn't dry eyes out and does not sting
Kaylee L.
Preston, ID
I love this toner! It works so great on my adult acne. Unfortunately, it was discontinued. I havent found another i like as well.
Kayla Marie H.
Great for when my skin is feeling extra oily. This product set my face for when I apply makeup. So my face doesn't look to dewy.
Ashley R.
This was very gentle for my skin. Its a decent product but unless you know soneone who sells mary jay, its not that attainable.
Belle A.
I love this toner so much! It makes my breakouts disappear over night. pretty good price too. But I think it got discountined?
Linda T.
Carthage
I have used toners that I like much better for the price. It does have a nice fragrance and doesn’t seen it irritate the skin.
Alaina C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I’ve used this toner for a long time. It works great! It’s more expensive than what I typically spend but it’s well worth it
Karla S.
My all time favorite! Removes dirt and oil wonderfully! Used with the whole skin care system it makes my face feel fantastic!

back