BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Very effective with a moisturizer you may have to play around with other marykay products to find the right balance
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Used to use this all the time when my skin was bad. Not only does it feel refreshing, but it works really well too!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Love this toner! Leaves your skin feeling amazingly clean and rejuvenated every single time. I highly recommend it.
Misty C.
Calhoun
I don’t have a lot of acne but I use this to help keep the Black heads and such down ... it is an amazing product
heather w.
Barboursville
Only used a few times and gave to a friend. Just really didn't have a need for product. What little i used i like
Courtney M.
Oakland City
I love this product!! I use it everyday along with many other Mary Kay products. It leave my face feeling clean.
Marialis M.
miami,fl
After washing my face every night I go in with this toner and it leaves my face so clean really like this product
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This irritated my skin soooo badly. I was red like i got a sunburn for over 24hrs. I will never buy that again
Rachael O.
I think it os an okay product. I feel like u have to keep using it. It makes your skin feel fresh and healthy.
SAMANTHA S.
Logan , UT
The only toner I use. It does make my face feel a little dry after but a good moisturizer after works wonders.