BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chastin Y.
10/10 best toner I’ve ever used & only toner I will continue to use! Clears my acne & keeps my skin feeling fresh & clean!
Ivonne H.
Brownsville
This toner is to dye for it helps alot for those girls that have oily skin you dont heve to worry this toner is very smooth
Brittany H.
I've used this product since the beginning of time, I struggle to find a mary kay rep in my area that had this one hand.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Best acne spot corrector!! This works wonders for bad acne broken skin!! The only product that worked in a timely fashion
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
I love that this product not only cleans my skin but also helps me fight against acne. It helps keep my skin beautiful.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I recommend and stand behind this product. When i need a toner, i reach for this to balance and cleanse. Never fails me
rosa a.
phoenix
It's ok .but i would still recommend it to other people that love Mary Kay i use it cause of my family member has it .
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Love this toner! It felt cool and clean and didn't dry out my skin! Pricey, but it really helped my skin stay clear.
Jamie C.
I love this toner for my face. It makes my skin feel amazing. I love using it before and after i take my make up off