BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brendaliz S.
This Mary Kay acne product helped me so much with my acne it really worked wonder on my face
Shaelynn W.
Greenville, MS
Good for Acne breakout I was so excited to receive these products I screamed and was happy
Hibah D.
Florida
I didn't try this product yet put I heard from my friends it's a good product for face
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek
Very good toner for acne prone skin like mine .. It is very effective for your skin it wont cause breakouts. Its pricey compare to other brand .first time user .I would recommend this for those who can afford it .
Crystal Jace T.
Quezon City
I have acne prone skin that's why I decided to search for many many effective products. I came upon a suggested Mary Kay product that woulf help me. So far, it took quite a while before my acne disappeared. It hasn't completely disappeared tho but for the price of this product, its affordable enough. Just wish it was a bit cheaper for a student like me
Brittny N.
This is the only toner I use and it really seems to help my skin. It's for blemish control and it does just that. If you have any open or active breakouts, it will burn though. Just make sure to not soak them with it. Since there is acne medication in here i do recommend a really good moisturizer for after so your skin doesn't dry out. I would definitely buy again!
Meredith l.
Mary Kay facial products never fail to impress, I love the packaging, very simplistic but eye catching. I brought it online and found the price did meet the products performance, definitely using this product again.
Eduarda S.
Rua Magdalena Valentino
Muito bom textura maravilhosa cheiro maravilhoso sem palavras pra esse produto total maciez cara tô apaixonada nesse produtinho maravilhoso cara parabéns aos produtores me encaixei muito bem com esse produto ! ❤️
Juanita H.
Paradise
I'm not really a big user of toners but I decided to give this one a try after seeing a lot of positive reviews and used it by the instruction but unfortunately I didn't see any difference between before and after use.
Nallely B.
so I decided to try this product because Mary Kay is a worldwide known brand and have heard so much about it from friends and family that I decided to give it a try, very nice presentation of the product and smells good, unfortunately for me it didn't work, it gave me an itch. I have used products by this brand before and the same has happened to me. so I guess this is a is not you is me kinda thing. give it a try to see if maybe it works for you!