BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie M.
DeKalb
I like this a lot and it definitely works!! I recommend this product to almost everyone I know it's amazing.
ilena g.
Buffalo
It's a every good product to use it helps alot it cleans your face it's just very good , anyone would love it
Chenoa T.
Missoula
This toner leaves my skin red irritated and flakey every time i use it i wouldn't recommend purchasing this!
Lisa H.
I love this product. I have combination skin. I use it for my tzone. It works great for large pores and acne
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
A little pricy but definitely worth the price. I still suffer from acne breakouts and this helped me so much.
Jenny S.
Griffith
It didn’t act to well upon my skin but I still continued to try it before I decided upon a decision to soon!
Quianna L.
Sioux City
This stuff works really good have been using it for awhile now and it works the packaging is really pretty
kerztyn s.
Great product. Helps with my acne blimishes and makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated after each use.
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
it was okay it has a good smellit wasn’t over powering i would recomend for those with dry skin .........
Jayda W.
It’s an okay toner, if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t use every day, but over all, has a nice smelll