BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Springfield, ohio
This product is GREAT for anyone with oily skin. This has become an essential part of my beauty routine.
Jayda W.
It’s an okay toner, if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn’t use every day, but over all, has a nice smelll
Shadasia G.
Bronx, NY
it was okay it has a good smellit wasn’t over powering i would recomend for those with dry skin .........
Moriah L.
Wilson
Love the acne control toner. Has helped to limit amount of acne blemishes and prevent future breakouts.
ashley w.
My sister recently started selling Mary Kay and I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so impressed by it!
Katarina G.
Pearsall
This is good to use for scarring from pimples that won’t go away. It evens out your skin tone as well
Jayde T.
Moore
This works pretty well on my acne. It makes the swelling go down quickly. I would highly recommend
rania z.
Akron Ohio
I love it it's a good cleaner and I recommend using it it's good product it's amazing 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Hannah F.
Mt Sterling, KY
Great product ! Would definitely purchase again and recommend to friends and family! I loved it!
Mckensie E.
portland or
This stuff works very well and I don’t feel like I’m adding a bunch of. Chemicals to my face.