BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney M.
Oakland City
I love this product!! I use it everyday along with many other Mary Kay products. It leave my face feeling clean.
Misty C.
Calhoun
I don’t have a lot of acne but I use this to help keep the Black heads and such down ... it is an amazing product
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
After washing my face every night I go in with this toner and it leaves my face so clean really like this product
heather w.
Barboursville
Only used a few times and gave to a friend. Just really didn't have a need for product. What little i used i like
Rachael O.
I think it os an okay product. I feel like u have to keep using it. It makes your skin feel fresh and healthy.
SAMANTHA S.
Logan
The only toner I use. It does make my face feel a little dry after but a good moisturizer after works wonders.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
This irritated my skin soooo badly. I was red like i got a sunburn for over 24hrs. I will never buy that again
Ashley R.
When I did try, my skin was improving but I stopped for one day and my skin was really red and it was painful.
ilena g.
Buffalo
It's a every good product to use it helps alot it cleans your face it's just very good , anyone would love it
Lisa H.
I love this product. I have combination skin. I use it for my tzone. It works great for large pores and acne