BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla S.
My all time favorite! Removes dirt and oil wonderfully! Used with the whole skin care system it makes my face feel fantastic!
Jenica D.
I love it it works great and it is soft and smooth and good for the skin it works how I expect by looking at all the reviews
Lea A.
Eugene, OR
This toner is super gentle on skin, even really sensitive skin. Most toners burn my skin but this one did the job perfectly
Alexis T.
Cambridge
Love the toners. I love Mary Kay period! They’re products are great and I am a big fan! And will forever use these products
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a good product although now the packaging is different and the name. It makes my face feel really fresh and clean.
Ivonne H.
Brownsville
This toner is to dye for it helps alot for those girls that have oily skin you dont heve to worry this toner is very smooth
Emily W.
This does have a very strong scent. But no matter what I will always continue to use this due to the fact it works so well
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
Brittany H.
I've used this product since the beginning of time, I struggle to find a mary kay rep in my area that had this one hand.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Best acne spot corrector!! This works wonders for bad acne broken skin!! The only product that worked in a timely fashion