Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY #94 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
JASMINE M.
Chicago , IL
Love, love, love Mary Kay Cosmetics. & this here toner is sent from heaven just for my face. Great value and great for all skin types.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
Good stuff I love keep buying it and checp to look it up priceyings are good ya just have to shop here there a lot a lot of good stuff
jerdie s.
A great product I use it for years.i still use it.as black women it work for me. I start it when I was 15 that about 30 yrs now smile
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
The best toner to help and prevent breakouts. Been using for years and it works amazing!!! Does not sting or dry out skin. Worth it!
Delaina D.
I seriously love this toner. It gets my skin so clean, lasts so long and is also an astringent so keeps my skin healthy too. Love it!
Jamie C.
Glendora, NJ
Liked it in the begining but over time it dried my skin out! Went from oily to dry very quickly. Looking for something more balanced
Stephanie S.
Lombard, IL
I love this toner! Super refreshing! I can definitely tell the difference with my skin. My mom got this for me. Exceeded expectations
Victoria A.
Works pretty well. I can feel it working on my g when I use it. I use it before bed after I wash my face. I can't complain about it
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Im always trying different toners because its one of my favorite skin products . And i love this one definitely one of my favorites
Jess R.
This product is absolutely fabulous for acne prone skin. I also use Mary Kay’s Clearproof system and i can’t go a day with out it!