BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley Q.
Canton, OH
Received a sample from a friend and didn't care to much for the product but after a while I started to really like it
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Love this toner! It felt cool and clean and didn't dry out my skin! Pricey, but it really helped my skin stay clear.
Jamie C.
I love this toner for my face. It makes my skin feel amazing. I love using it before and after i take my make up off
Caitlyn M.
The blemish control toner fights acne and keeps my skintone even. It's a dual acting, gentle product that I use daily
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
My mom has this i used it and i liked it but havnt purchased one yet very good brand mary kay is a very good product
Grace L.
Indian Trail, NC
Like this toner but it seems to dry my face out more than I would like. I used this for years. Loved the packaging
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Very effective with a moisturizer you may have to play around with other marykay products to find the right balance
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Used to use this all the time when my skin was bad. Not only does it feel refreshing, but it works really well too!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Love this toner! Leaves your skin feeling amazingly clean and rejuvenated every single time. I highly recommend it.
Mayra T.
Denver, CO
Love this toner bog damn of contouring like i said so this is one of my favorites also recommend to all you lady's