BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenica D.
I love it it works great and it is soft and smooth and good for the skin it works how I expect by looking at all the reviews
Karla S.
My all time favorite! Removes dirt and oil wonderfully! Used with the whole skin care system it makes my face feel fantastic!
Alexis T.
Cambridge
Love the toners. I love Mary Kay period! They’re products are great and I am a big fan! And will forever use these products
Emily W.
This does have a very strong scent. But no matter what I will always continue to use this due to the fact it works so well
Lea A.
Eugene
This toner is super gentle on skin, even really sensitive skin. Most toners burn my skin but this one did the job perfectly
Ivonne H.
Brownsville
This toner is to dye for it helps alot for those girls that have oily skin you dont heve to worry this toner is very smooth
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a good product although now the packaging is different and the name. It makes my face feel really fresh and clean.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Best acne spot corrector!! This works wonders for bad acne broken skin!! The only product that worked in a timely fashion
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
rosa a.
phoenix
It's ok .but i would still recommend it to other people that love Mary Kay i use it cause of my family member has it .