BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Used to use this all the time when my skin was bad. Not only does it feel refreshing, but it works really well too!
Mayra T.
Denver, CO
Love this toner bog damn of contouring like i said so this is one of my favorites also recommend to all you lady's
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Very effective with a moisturizer you may have to play around with other marykay products to find the right balance
heather w.
Barboursville
Only used a few times and gave to a friend. Just really didn't have a need for product. What little i used i like
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
After washing my face every night I go in with this toner and it leaves my face so clean really like this product
Misty C.
Calhoun
I don’t have a lot of acne but I use this to help keep the Black heads and such down ... it is an amazing product
Courtney M.
Oakland City
I love this product!! I use it everyday along with many other Mary Kay products. It leave my face feeling clean.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
This irritated my skin soooo badly. I was red like i got a sunburn for over 24hrs. I will never buy that again
Rachael O.
I think it os an okay product. I feel like u have to keep using it. It makes your skin feel fresh and healthy.
Ashley R.
When I did try, my skin was improving but I stopped for one day and my skin was really red and it was painful.