BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lea A.
Eugene
This toner is super gentle on skin, even really sensitive skin. Most toners burn my skin but this one did the job perfectly
Ivonne H.
Brownsville
This toner is to dye for it helps alot for those girls that have oily skin you dont heve to worry this toner is very smooth
Emily W.
This does have a very strong scent. But no matter what I will always continue to use this due to the fact it works so well
Keisha W.
This stuff is amazing! It makes my pores smaller and my face so soft.
It is super gentle in your skin too. No drying out.
rosa a.
phoenix
It's ok .but i would still recommend it to other people that love Mary Kay i use it cause of my family member has it .
Ashley Q.
Canton, OH
Received a sample from a friend and didn't care to much for the product but after a while I started to really like it
Caitlyn M.
The blemish control toner fights acne and keeps my skintone even. It's a dual acting, gentle product that I use daily
Joyce R.
Stanton
My mom has this i used it and i liked it but havnt purchased one yet very good brand mary kay is a very good product
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Love this toner! It felt cool and clean and didn't dry out my skin! Pricey, but it really helped my skin stay clear.
Jamie C.
I love this toner for my face. It makes my skin feel amazing. I love using it before and after i take my make up off