BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
kristen r.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel very clean and takes a lot of oil out of my face (which is perfect because I have very oily skin)
Destiny💘 O.
Sweet Briar, VA
It works well, it doesn't burn my skin. I have a sensitive face so I'm really particular about what I use. It is really gentle on my face.
Brittany M.
Lebanon , IN
Personally, im not a huge MK fan. None of their products agree with my skin. That doesn't mean it's an inferior product, just not for me.
Jessica P.
I have never had horrible acne but I have some here and there and I hate it. After someone gifted me this I have never stopped using it.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This just felt like water to me. I dont feel like it did anything for me. I am very picky about toners and i wouldnt recommend this one
JASMINE M.
Chicago , IL
Love, love, love Mary Kay Cosmetics. & this here toner is sent from heaven just for my face. Great value and great for all skin types.
Stone Q.
Bronx, NY
Good stuff I love keep buying it and checp to look it up priceyings are good ya just have to shop here there a lot a lot of good stuff
jerdie s.
A great product I use it for years.i still use it.as black women it work for me. I start it when I was 15 that about 30 yrs now smile
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
The best toner to help and prevent breakouts. Been using for years and it works amazing!!! Does not sting or dry out skin. Worth it!