BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
Tabor City
I have used this in the past and I really takes the all away so if you have super early scan yes I would definitely recommend this
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
I didn’t use it regularly. But when I did use it, I noticed a difference in the amount of acne I had almost right away each time.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Did an okay job toning my skin but the price point is slightly high for something you could get a basic copy of at a drug store.
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
I have dry skin so its not the best for me. It does help with blemishs tho. I put cocnut oil over it to prevent it drying me out
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
It is the only eye makeup remover I use but it is also the only Mary Kay product I enjoy. Doesn't dry eyes out and does not sting
addie a.
Somerset, NJ
This toner has helped my acne prone skin feel clean and clear. I used it very often, and it cleaned out my pores very adequately.
Belle A.
I love this toner so much! It makes my breakouts disappear over night. pretty good price too. But I think it got discountined?
Linda T.
Carthage
I have used toners that I like much better for the price. It does have a nice fragrance and doesn’t seen it irritate the skin.
Virginia V.
Brooklyn
I really love this!!!! Itos the best product that i never use omg!!! I love de texture of your face after this application!!
Karla S.
My all time favorite! Removes dirt and oil wonderfully! Used with the whole skin care system it makes my face feel fantastic!