Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie G.
Ahhhh this dried me out a lot and is kind of harsh. I wouldn't recommend if you get big cysts as opposed to white heads/black heads. I got it to try because I am a beauty product junky but wouldn't buy again.
Helen D.
Pine City, MN
my mom used to sell mary kay and i used this when i first started getting acne. it was pretty strong but it got the job done. i think for a product of this quality that the price is great and i would repurchase if necessary!
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
This made my face feel extremely dry as if it were pure alcohol being poured on my face. Even though sometimes it takes drying out the skin to help heal acne, I would prefer a toner that gave moisture back.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've used this toner for years. It burns when applied and i always thought that's how you knew it was working. It dries my skin out and works on acne okay. I've used better products and worse products.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Big fan of Mary K products! Ever since I moved to Houston my skin became super oily. This toner helps my skin in so many ways. Not only does it control excessive oils on my face but prevents acne. Highly recommended
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I used these one my face about a year ago and it work so well. I was very satisfied with the results that it had. I used it a couple more times after that and it went way beyond my expectations
Miranda P.
East Helena
Not a huge fan of anything Mary kay. This toner really made my skin burn and made me have patchy and dry spots all over my face. Might be all the chemicals that are in it. Just do not like it!!
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
This was a strong toner. It even burnt my skin the first few days I tried it and had to go back and slowly use it. However, once my skin got used to it it worked well. It is now discontinued.
Megan M.
Jonesboro , AR
LOVED how it removes makeup and excess oil WITHOUT drying out my face! Very gentle on my skin! I purchased mine through my Mary Kay provider for very inexpensive!!!! It absolutely met everything I needed in a facial toner! There are plenty of women that sell this!
Sarah P.
This was not good for my sensitive skin. I broke out once I started using it, and couldn't continue to use it. Other people I know have had much better results, but this was not for me