BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Did an okay job toning my skin but the price point is slightly high for something you could get a basic copy of at a drug store.
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
It is the only eye makeup remover I use but it is also the only Mary Kay product I enjoy. Doesn't dry eyes out and does not sting
addie a.
Somerset, NJ
This toner has helped my acne prone skin feel clean and clear. I used it very often, and it cleaned out my pores very adequately.
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
I didn’t use it regularly. But when I did use it, I noticed a difference in the amount of acne I had almost right away each time.
Linda T.
Carthage
I have used toners that I like much better for the price. It does have a nice fragrance and doesn’t seen it irritate the skin.
Belle A.
I love this toner so much! It makes my breakouts disappear over night. pretty good price too. But I think it got discountined?
Virginia V.
Brooklyn
I really love this!!!! Itos the best product that i never use omg!!! I love de texture of your face after this application!!
Karla S.
My all time favorite! Removes dirt and oil wonderfully! Used with the whole skin care system it makes my face feel fantastic!
Jenica D.
I love it it works great and it is soft and smooth and good for the skin it works how I expect by looking at all the reviews
Emily W.
This does have a very strong scent. But no matter what I will always continue to use this due to the fact it works so well