BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie L.
Tulsa
Love, love, love this toner. It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. It did not dry my skin out like others did, great smell, great results.
Lacey S.
Knox, ND
Pretty average product with an average price tag. I dont like the fact products must be ordered verse just running to local store for pick up.
Aneisa M.
Works for acne or oily skin which is the best if you have both. Nice packaging as well and works very good if you have both. It isn’t as harsh
Tasia B.
Hillsboro
This is great for your skin. My mom first turned me on to this product and I have used it since I was 14. I would recommend this to my friends
Trina W.
I had a Mary Kay party and got the product free a few years ago. I enjoyed using it. It did what it was supposed to do. I would use it again.
kristen r.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel very clean and takes a lot of oil out of my face (which is perfect because I have very oily skin)
Destiny💘 O.
Sweet Briar, VA
It works well, it doesn't burn my skin. I have a sensitive face so I'm really particular about what I use. It is really gentle on my face.
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Brittany M.
Lebanon, IN
Personally, im not a huge MK fan. None of their products agree with my skin. That doesn't mean it's an inferior product, just not for me.
Jessica P.
I have never had horrible acne but I have some here and there and I hate it. After someone gifted me this I have never stopped using it.