BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stone Q.
Bronx, NY
Good stuff I love keep buying it and checp to look it up priceyings are good ya just have to shop here there a lot a lot of good stuff
JASMINE M.
Chicago , IL
Love, love, love Mary Kay Cosmetics. & this here toner is sent from heaven just for my face. Great value and great for all skin types.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This just felt like water to me. I dont feel like it did anything for me. I am very picky about toners and i wouldnt recommend this one
Stephanie S.
wheaton
I love this toner! Super refreshing! I can definitely tell the difference with my skin. My mom got this for me. Exceeded expectations
Delaina D.
I seriously love this toner. It gets my skin so clean, lasts so long and is also an astringent so keeps my skin healthy too. Love it!
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
The best toner to help and prevent breakouts. Been using for years and it works amazing!!! Does not sting or dry out skin. Worth it!
jerdie s.
A great product I use it for years.i still use it.as black women it work for me. I start it when I was 15 that about 30 yrs now smile
Jamie C.
Glendora, NJ
Liked it in the begining but over time it dried my skin out! Went from oily to dry very quickly. Looking for something more balanced
Jennifer H.
Tabor City
I have used this in the past and I really takes the all away so if you have super early scan yes I would definitely recommend this
Izabel B.
Pompano beach
Im always trying different toners because its one of my favorite skin products . And i love this one definitely one of my favorites