Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Pamela D.
Brooklyn
I'm in love with mk products, this blemish control is excellent once you get their acne products then use this right here your face will look flawless ( for me at least )
Sierra A.
I only use this in the summer because I have very sensitive/dry skin in the colder months this tends to dry me out more than I would like but I love it to keep the acne away in the summer!
Kaitlyn N.
Laurel, MS
I like the Mary Kay toner it’s a staple product in my cleansing routine the price is fair my only complaint is if your Mary Kay sales person doesn’t have it, you can’t get it immediately
Emily L.
Payson, UT
This smelled good and I felt like it did the job of cleaning up after washing your face pretty good. Didn't make my skin too dry or too oily. Kinda stings though.
Posh O.
Fort Pierce, FL
Unfortunately this toner has been discontinued . This was by far my favorite toner for my oily skin. It was at a awesome price and I wish they would bring it back
Kathy W.
Always loves Mary Kay products for years. I've used them for about 3 years and even gotten my mom onto it as well. I just think this toner has a weird smell.
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
I use to use this for my acne when I was young. My mom would buy it off my aunt. It was gentle when applying it to my face but my skin didn't react to it very well.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I get mild acne. It isn't horrible, but nobody likes acne. My aunt had thus lying around, I tried it for a few days and it seemed to clear the mild acne I had up.
Jenny N.
This stuff is so amazing! I love it! It truly does help with my acne/blemishes and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after. This product is phenomenal, I love Mary Kay products
Karen B.
Abilene, TX
This toner was extremely mattifying for my face. It helped control oil and shine. I also have sensitive skin and this skincare line did not make me breakout or dry me out too much.

back