BY MARY KAY #61 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hollie p.
It did tone my face very well , but some of my redness did show through , but not majorly.I defenitly suggest using this if you are going out with freinds
kassy d.
Tampa Bay
I don't have oily skin, but I've used their products. Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal Dry SkinMary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set
Cassie S.
Glasgow
I used this until it was empty! I used it for removing make up, and cleaning my face! It was amazing product and worth the money! The package was great!
jenny m.
If you want clear soft skin i would buy this its not to expensive but very effective! My husband asked me if I am getting any younger since I've used it
Danielle N.
Von Ormy
This is the only toner that I have found to work best for my skin I have tried drugstore and high end toners but none of them compare to this. I love it.
Lauren M.
I have used this product for nearly 15 years and have had wonderful success with it! It’s one of my personal favorite secrets to keeping my skin clear!
Laura K.
Rochester
Works to control acne but found it to be very drying.  In areas I used it more due to more acne I had dry patches of skin after just a few days.
Connie F.
I think this is just okay. Not one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling irritated. I would not spend the money on this. The packaging is nice.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Just Hearing Mary Kay should be enough ! But all in all this item is one of my all time favs !! And since have not used a different product since !
Julie L.
Tulsa
Love, love, love this toner. It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. It did not dry my skin out like others did, great smell, great results.