BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura K.
Rochester
Works to control acne but found it to be very drying.  In areas I used it more due to more acne I had dry patches of skin after just a few days.
Ashley C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Just Hearing Mary Kay should be enough ! But all in all this item is one of my all time favs !! And since have not used a different product since !
Julie L.
Tulsa
Love, love, love this toner. It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. It did not dry my skin out like others did, great smell, great results.
Aneisa M.
Works for acne or oily skin which is the best if you have both. Nice packaging as well and works very good if you have both. It isn’t as harsh
Trina W.
I had a Mary Kay party and got the product free a few years ago. I enjoyed using it. It did what it was supposed to do. I would use it again.
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
kristen r.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel very clean and takes a lot of oil out of my face (which is perfect because I have very oily skin)
Destiny💘 O.
Sweet Briar, VA
It works well, it doesn't burn my skin. I have a sensitive face so I'm really particular about what I use. It is really gentle on my face.
Brittany M.
Lebanon, IN
Personally, im not a huge MK fan. None of their products agree with my skin. That doesn't mean it's an inferior product, just not for me.
Jessica P.
I have never had horrible acne but I have some here and there and I hate it. After someone gifted me this I have never stopped using it.