BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples.

Blemish Control Toner; Helps prevent new acne pimples

Dayna s.
New York
It was a second brand of toner ive used. It worked so well that i had to find it again but it was too expensive for the amount that i use. Its in the $$ range but go support the marykay sellers.
Taylor R.
Powhatan, VA
I'm absolutely in love with this toner. I use it in combination with their TimeWise line and it's incredible. It gets rid of acne so quickly without all the drying out! Awesome.
cierra m.
Layton
Works well. But it is still very irritating for my skin.. and if i have a breakout it will burn and make my face extremely red for a hour or so.
Cayla H.
Johnson City , TN
Love thus stuff. Makes my face feel nice a cool and refreshed! The whole kit is pretty good but thus is my favorite out of it all.
Erin M.
Portland
It works over time, but there are better formulas out there. It is more affordable than many of those formulas though.
Kristy P.
Conyers
Works great for clearing up blemishes anywhere on the body. My husband likes to use this on ingrown hairs too.
Kristie G.
Troy
Used for years. Helps keep skin clear and super clean. I use whenever I have breakouts or feel them coming on.
Heather H.
NE Oklahoma
Same as the rest of the Mary Kay Clear Proof Oil Free Line, I am unimpressed. I feel like for the amount of money I paid for this set, it's pitiful what quality I got. I would've been better going and buying a higher end product from Walgreens (which I will do in the future) than pay the $50 this kit cost. I never saw a difference in my skin. As a matter of fact, my face became more oily upon use of the product. As much as I HATE Proactive's scent, I would pick it over this line. At least it works. I would suggest you look for a different, more accessible, more bargain brand and you'll be happier than you would've been with this. I wouldn't steer you wrong, I promise.
Kiley F.
Trinidad
Doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry after using. Decent smell. Fairly priced. And an overall good toner.