Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) uploaded by Evelyn D.

BY MARY KAY

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Helena M.
Little Falls, NJ
I think this definitely depends on your skin type & I have pretty “durable” skin but this made my skin burn. This photo display is old but the new packaging is nice. Overall, disappointing but I’m sure it works for some people.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
This was a little too strong for my skin but it worked wonderfully when I did use it. If you have really sensitive skin I would not recommend because the acne medication might be too strong for you like it was for me.
katie c.
Hillsborough, NC
I have bought this product multiple times, although I probably would not buy again. The toner is not too harsh on my skin, but it does leave it dry and uncomfortable. Although it didn’t work for my skin type, it might work for others! I LOVE the other Mary Kay skin care and makeup products.
Danna W.
Brooklyn
With any good toner you must know the facial wash. I use Mary Kay clear prof and it doesn’t disappoint. I am a fist time user. If you get the set that I use is a great price for the amount u get. I would buy again.
Courtney S.
Brookings
I’m so sad that Mary kay discontinued their blemish toner. As someone who struggles with back acne, it’s been a lifesaver. I have had success using Clinique and plan to try the Mary kay version the carry in their new acne line.
Leighanna M.
I found an old one of these in my closet since I noticed my face having a lot of changes and I like how it dries out my face but not overly dry just enough. I liked so much I ended up buying a couple more thinking I was going to be spending a ton I believe they were anywhere from 10-15 a piece ? Which I felt was reasonable. They have different packaging now but I am pleased
Brittany G.
Miramar, FL
This is hands down the best toner on the market! I have attempted to switch toners, as my mary kay consultant is hard to reach and has moved away from the business but there is no way I can ever change! My skin feels unbelievably clean and fresh after I used it, and being a person that wears a full face of makeup every day this is an absolute must-have!
Trinity R.
Texas City
I used this product before starting accutane, and i will say it did leave a clean feel on my skin but it didnt really help my acne. Keep in mind i had severe acne which ultimately my only cure was accutane so that could easily be why this product wasnt all too helpful for me. I would recommend though as just a basic toner for oily skin.
Jae L.
This is the toner I first ever used, at first it would sting my face a bit. Idk if it was because I was really young when I tried it or what but after as an adult it doesn’t do that anymore. It does its job.
Ashlee T.
This is probably my favorite toner. I have really oily skin and this helps out a lot throughout the day. It makes my skin feel really clean after using. It leaves the skin a little dry but once I apply a light moisturizer it's fine. I also like that unlike other toners I've used it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Great buy!

back