Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin)

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
India l.
I have oily/fair skin I do not have acne prone skin, although I do have black head and large pores. And I do get blemishes as well, especially in the t-zone area. The price is reasonable for the product. I like Mary Kay products. This product works wonders for us oily chicks. It has a nice tingly feeling to it, which to me means it is working through the skin. It does not burn the skin or irritate it but make sure you are not picking at your face prior to applying this product. Use the whole line correctly step by step to achieve the full effect. If the product stops working as well after a few months, take a break for a week or so and reuse it. It will work just as good as the first time you used it. The smell is bearable and fade. The routine is easy to keep up with, the packaging is convenient and safe for travel. Try this product and you most likely will not regret it!  Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin)
Olivia S.
Don’t really use this product, but it the the job pretty well. It was my first time using this, my mom bought it for me. The packaging is nice and sleek, I’m a fan. I probably wouldn’t recommend it necessarily but I don’t really care about toner as much as I should.
Morgan B.
I️ used this every single night in high school when my skin was really acne prone. I️t helped clean my skin and dry up the blemishes. I️ don’t have to use it as often anymore because I️ don’t have acne really, but if I️ ever break out I️ always grab this stuff.
Helena M.
Little Falls, NJ
I think this definitely depends on your skin type & I have pretty “durable” skin but this made my skin burn. This photo display is old but the new packaging is nice. Overall, disappointing but I’m sure it works for some people.
Elena 🥀.
Portland, OR
If you use this product too much, it may irritate or dry out your skin. I think it is very effective, and the next day my acne or a pimple is dried out and significantly less red. If it did not dry out my skin so much then I would be even more happy with it!
Chelsea K.
Always my go to cleanser! I’ve been using Mary Kay since I was 14, obviously a little expensive. I’m 21 so I’ve been using it for 7 years! It’s gentle on my skin. Would
Highly recommend to others!
brittany g.
Miramar, FL
This is hands down the best toner on the market! I have attempted to switch toners, as my mary kay consultant is hard to reach and has moved away from the business but there is no way I can ever change! My skin feels unbelievably clean and fresh after I used it, and being a person that wears a full face of makeup every day this is an absolute must-have!
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I've been using Mary Kay facial products for a few years now. This toner is so so when it comes to facial toners. Make sure you have moisturizer tho becuase it does dry my face out a bit.
Ashlee T.
This is probably my favorite toner. I have really oily skin and this helps out a lot throughout the day. It makes my skin feel really clean after using. It leaves the skin a little dry but once I apply a light moisturizer it's fine. I also like that unlike other toners I've used it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Great buy!
Shari H.
My mother was a consultant during my teenage years growing up. Fortunately I never really had any skin issues but when I did get a breakout omg I thought it was the end of the world until mom gave me this toner and to this day whether I need it or not I clean my face with it daily I love the cleanliness it makes my skin feel