BY MARY KAY #26 in Toners & Astringents

New Original Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin) Reduces the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Helps prevent new acne pimples. see more...

Buy on Amazon
India l.
I have oily/fair skin I do not have acne prone skin, although I do have black head and large pores. And I do get blemishes as well, especially in the t-zone area. The price is reasonable for the product. I like Mary Kay products. This product works wonders for us oily chicks. It has a nice tingly feeling to it, which to me means it is working through the skin. It does not burn the skin or irritate it but make sure you are not picking at your face prior to applying this product. Use the whole line correctly step by step to achieve the full effect. If the product stops working as well after a few months, take a break for a week or so and reuse it. It will work just as good as the first time you used it. The smell is bearable and fade. The routine is easy to keep up with, the packaging is convenient and safe for travel. Try this product and you most likely will not regret it!  Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner, Acne Medication, Formula 3 (Oily Skin)
Justice P.
This product seriously works wonders! I haven’t used it in a while but it helps. I don’t use it now because I use the Mary Kay Clear Proof set! Which has kind of the same thing but this works great! Clears your face really well!
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
I try other products to review them but Mary Kay is my jam forever and always...
Why??? My grandmother was a MK lady and she was very set on that this was the only product as an African American woman I could use without damaging my face. Well needless to say I went outside of MK and my face looks a mess. In the process of working with a dermatologist to get my skin back together.
brittany g.
Miramar, FL
This is hands down the best toner on the market! I have attempted to switch toners, as my mary kay consultant is hard to reach and has moved away from the business but there is no way I can ever change! My skin feels unbelievably clean and fresh after I used it, and being a person that wears a full face of makeup every day this is an absolute must-have!
Ashlee T.
This is probably my favorite toner. I have really oily skin and this helps out a lot throughout the day. It makes my skin feel really clean after using. It leaves the skin a little dry but once I apply a light moisturizer it's fine. I also like that unlike other toners I've used it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol. Great buy!
Shari H.
My mother was a consultant during my teenage years growing up. Fortunately I never really had any skin issues but when I did get a breakout omg I thought it was the end of the world until mom gave me this toner and to this day whether I need it or not I clean my face with it daily I love the cleanliness it makes my skin feel
Devoree P.
Corbin, KY
This is the best acne product I’ve used. I’ve never had a big struggle with acne, but when I do get any sort of breakout, one application of this and then overnight it’s already clearing up significantly. It does burn a bit and has a strong odor but pain is beauty right? Worth it and not too expensive!
Bethany  B.
The MaryKay blemish control toner is a great product. This product lasts a good while. I have had my first bottle for about 5 months. It's leaves my skin feeling fresh clean and bright. The scent is amazing also
Niyah N.
This product did not help me at all. I got it from a family member who worked with mary kay and said it worked very well. I tried it for while and it made my eyes turn red and blotchy. I dont have that sensitive of skin, and i usually can use about any product, but this was not one of them.
Elise B.
My ma sold Mary Kay growing up and that's how I was introduced to it. Def a repeat user. I think the prices are decent. Purchased from my ma now. This stuff is amazing. I don't have bad acne but I used this along with the blemish cream if I ever have issues and it seriously knocks acne out.