BY MARY KAY

Shelby L.
Hays, KS
Cute and fun! The smell is good but doesn’t stay on as long as I would like. I prefer spray perfumes more so than this! It’s nice to have on the go for quick touch ups but again I do wish it would stay on longer.
Christina C.
Arlington, TX
The scent is refreshing and light. I liked the fact that I could pack this when I traveled. It has a light shimmer to it that I loved. I bought it from a coworker who sells Mary Kay. I would recommend this to anyone as a quick travel perfume but it doesn’t compare to the liquid perfume in this same scent.
Jessica M.
Prichard, WV
This is so neat!! The packaging is so cute, and great for travel and everyday wear. I love the idea of this product, and have never seen anything like it before. I would definitely repurchase! Yes, I recommend.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I have never used this before but the Packaging is so cute and cheeky. I've seen something like this in stores. I would want to try this and it look like good quality. Seems like a goooooooood product !
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I love the smell of Bella belara! It is so light and airy. Slightly floral with the overtones of essential oils. I have used both the spray and the roll on, both of which have the same scent, potency, and staying power.
Wismeiry P.
I personally have never used this product on me , but my sister has and it looks really nice on her and by the look on her face I'm pretty sure she liked it.
Jessica W.
Yorkville
I love love love Bella! It smells outstanding! I get nothing but compliments when I wear this! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way!
Kristi V.
Elgin, IL
This product is wonderful! I have used it on numerous occasions an have never been disappointed. I would 100% recommend this to anyone.
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston , OR
I don't like this kind of perfume I rather a spray it's just not for me it would work for elder people that have sensitive skin
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Gisellys A.
Does the product smell last long , you know keeping in mind that it's in a solid compact ? Does it come in different shades of colors to be applied on like makeup around your neck? Is this better then just spraying it on ? Is it affordable for most people? What's the price on this product and is it your money's worth?