BY MARY KAY

A perfectly balanced, sheer fragrance that fits the perfectly balanced woman. Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk. see more...

Jay 💖.
My mom used to have this when I was around age thirteen,and even the sight of the bottle fills me with rage. This perfume gave me the WORST headache,I hated it. I would recommend stay far away from it if you're sensitive to scents and are prone to migraines. 0.5/10.
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The Mary Kay Belara Perfume .25 fl oz New in Box smellvery good and is a nice bottle . It is the first time i tried this perfume and it is 12 hr long lasting. The smell is a floral fruity improvent. I love the smell❤️.
Adriana B.
Flint
This perfume smells amazing !! Definitely one of my favorites! It last all day long ! It’s got like a floral fruity sent I would call it . Smells a lot better then other perfumes ! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others Mary Kay Belara Perfume .25 fl oz New in Box
Megan G.
I haven't worn this perfume in many years - I don't even know if they make it anymore. But when I did wear it, I loved it. It's not insanely expensive and the scent is lasting. It's a beautiful smell that I constantly was complimented on whenever I wore it.
April G.
This is a very nice fragrance overall. It's very easy to wear during the day as it has a light, cool, floral scent. I think this is a great value as it is not obscenely expensive like many designer fragrances. However, this is not quite luxury, but it's definitely a few steps above a bath and body works fragrance. I would liken the staying power to a Victoria Secret fragrance, so it's mid-level staying power. This fragrance has a bit of a watery quality to its scent, and reminds me of Acqua Di Gioia in that way. Great fragrance for gift giving or wearing all day yourself! I wouldn't purchase again, because it's not my signature scent -- but it's still quite nice.
Alice R.
This is a scent I've had for years. It's a good day time scent that not over powering and great for wearing to work where ever work is for you. It's stays for hours and doesn't irritate the skin. This Mary Kay Belara is usually pretty affordable for most people.
Jack's S.
Smells amazing !!! And the product last through the day . It's gentle on you're skin . The bottle is very nice and the packaging is great I would recommend to everyone and I would definitely buy soon
Bella H.
Los Angeles, CA
This perfume smells like heaven. I use this for work or church sometimes. I have many perfumes from Mary Kay. My mom has a friend who sells them. The scent is very freah. I want a lot of these.
Stephanie S.
Tyler, TX
OMG! I love this! I initially purchased it because my 🐕 is named Bella Lol but I quickly fell in love with it. It's light but you know you have it on. Perfect girly smell!!
Nicki N.
10 years later and I still am madly in love with this scent!! Perfume is hard for me to find the right fragrance and Mary Kay owns 2 of them. This is my number one!

Amazon