BY MARY KAY

Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Love these! I used to sell marykay and before I quit I stocked up on these babies! These are extra absorbent. In my opinion my makeup looks better before and after I blot with these! They are a little pricey but totally worth the money! You wont regret buying these!
Karla A.
Turlock
These pieces of paper are a relief for me, even though I have dry skin, after I put on a make-up shine on my face and with these absorbent pieces of paper they help me to remove that shine without touching my makeup.

Estos papelitos son un alivio para mi, a pesar de que tengo piel seca, despues de maquillarme produsco brillo en mi cara y con estos papelitos absorventes me ayudan a retirar ese brillo sin tocar mi maquillaje.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Love these little things! They are only $6 and have quite a bit of the blotters in one pack so they last you. It’s amazing how much oil accumulates on your face throughout the day and these catch that!
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I actually received this as a little prize in a gift bag at a makeup party! I didn't use them right away, but I had my wedding and didn't want to have oily face pictures! I put them in my purse and blotted my face throughout the day and night! NO OILY PICTURES!!!
Raeauna B.
LOVE my Mary Kay beauty blotters. Gets off all of the excess oil with removing all of my makeup. Sometimes I have to use 2 of them to get all the oil off, but overall they do a very good job and are pretty durable in the fact that they don't rip when you press it to your face a few times.
Lauren C.
Greenville, SC
I have oily skin. I needed something that would help minimize the shininess on my face without reapply make up. Other oil remover sheets completely takes off my makes. Mary Kay’s does not at all. It removed the oil but leave my make up lookin fresh and. My skin feeling great!
Charlotte B.
Midland
During certain times of the year my skin gets extra oily and I have yet to find a skin care routine, foundation, primer, etc. to stop it. These are great for days when I can feel my t-zone greasing up. It doesn't take off my makeup but removes the excess oil easily.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
These are great for on the go. I don't like it have to touch up makeup throughout the day, so if I get a little oily, these work perfect to soak that away in seconds so my face looks fresh again. I've tried creams and things but this is fool proof if you have oily skin
Emily F.
Blacksburg
I LOVE THESE BEAUTY BLOTTERS! I have very oily skin and throughout the day to keep my makeup looking fresh I enjoy using these little sheets to keep my skin from look oily! They are pretty cheap andt hey work very well. I have given some to my mom and my sisters!
Kimberly S.
griffin ga
These are great for when it’s hot and your face gets oily and I was a first time user. I think they were effective but I was disappointed bc I had to continue to use them through out the day to keep my face from being oily. Maybe I need a different foundation?
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
Are they good for sensitive skin?