BY MARY KAY #1 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Toshia T.
Manhattan
This is my go-to in my bag to keep my shiny forehead at bay. The packaging is very compact making it easy to keep in a small purse or clutch. Removes shine without removing makeup. I would definitely recommend using this product!
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I love Mary Kay products. They often work really well, and I don't mind paying the price for them becuase of what the organization stands for. They are an amazing organization that has amazing values and beliefs. However, I do not like the inconvenience of ordering. My favorite products are often only available for a short time, and being the procrastinator that I am, I often don't have time to wait before needing a new product to replace an empty one.
Gabi H.
Rockford, IL
The sheets are great when it comes to wiping off oil but unfortunately it wipes off your makeup as well. I have used these many times and each time they don't meet my expectations. There is some room to improve a bit.
Heloá F.
This blotters is amazing for any occasion, especially for summer. Has the perfect size for our purse or wallet. I really recommend this product, because is perfect for emergency beauty situations.
Katie G.
Richmond, VA
I like these a lot! They're super convenient for long days where you can't wash your face for a while, especially if you go outside a lot. I noticed my makeup feels better on my face after blotting or if I'm not wearing any and I just get home and use them my face feels fresher! I've used different brands of blotting pads before too but I would definitely use these again!
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I actually received this as a little prize in a gift bag at a makeup party! I didn't use them right away, but I had my wedding and didn't want to have oily face pictures! I put them in my purse and blotted my face throughout the day and night! NO OILY PICTURES!!!
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
These do wonders mid day! I borrowed some from my mother in law on a hot day in august and was thrilled at how swiftly I went from oily mess to not too dewy finished face! Not completely mattifying of course but it does the trick to remove a ton of oily shine from your face without really removing your makeup too much!
Katelin W.
Conway
I'm obsessed.  The price is cheap and the product is awesome! There are such a large number of blotter sheets in the package that I feel like I'm really getting my money worth. These soak up oil and don't mess up my makeup. The package is small enough to fit in my purse, pocket, clutch, or on my desk at work
Rebecca K.
This work OK however you can get them for justice sheep in somewhere like forever 21 so I personally don't think that there anything above the normal expectations however they do actually need the expectations which is a good thing to know they get most of your oil off your face that you're trying to get off
Raeauna B.
LOVE my Mary Kay beauty blotters. Gets off all of the excess oil with removing all of my makeup. Sometimes I have to use 2 of them to get all the oil off, but overall they do a very good job and are pretty durable in the fact that they don't rip when you press it to your face a few times.
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
Are they good for sensitive skin?