BY MARY KAY #9 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Love these! I used to sell marykay and before I quit I stocked up on these babies! These are extra absorbent. In my opinion my makeup looks better before and after I blot with these! They are a little pricey but totally worth the money! You wont regret buying these!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
Love these little things! They are only $6 and have quite a bit of the blotters in one pack so they last you. It’s amazing how much oil accumulates on your face throughout the day and these catch that!
Katie G.
Richmond, VA
I like these a lot! They're super convenient for long days where you can't wash your face for a while, especially if you go outside a lot. I noticed my makeup feels better on my face after blotting or if I'm not wearing any and I just get home and use them my face feels fresher! I've used different brands of blotting pads before too but I would definitely use these again!
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
I actually received this as a little prize in a gift bag at a makeup party! I didn't use them right away, but I had my wedding and didn't want to have oily face pictures! I put them in my purse and blotted my face throughout the day and night! NO OILY PICTURES!!!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
These do wonders mid day! I borrowed some from my mother in law on a hot day in august and was thrilled at how swiftly I went from oily mess to not too dewy finished face! Not completely mattifying of course but it does the trick to remove a ton of oily shine from your face without really removing your makeup too much!
Rebecca K.
This work OK however you can get them for justice sheep in somewhere like forever 21 so I personally don't think that there anything above the normal expectations however they do actually need the expectations which is a good thing to know they get most of your oil off your face that you're trying to get off
Raeauna B.
LOVE my Mary Kay beauty blotters. Gets off all of the excess oil with removing all of my makeup. Sometimes I have to use 2 of them to get all the oil off, but overall they do a very good job and are pretty durable in the fact that they don't rip when you press it to your face a few times.
Cassandra S.
LOVE THIS! It's great and always works no matter how oily my skin is! It doesn't take off a lot of makeup which is great for a night out or dances, and I love that its compact and can fit in the smallest of purses! I think that it could be a little better quality but it works for me!
Lauren C.
Greenville, SC
I have oily skin. I needed something that would help minimize the shininess on my face without reapply make up. Other oil remover sheets completely takes off my makes. Mary Kay’s does not at all. It removed the oil but leave my make up lookin fresh and. My skin feeling great!
Charlotte B.
Midland
During certain times of the year my skin gets extra oily and I have yet to find a skin care routine, foundation, primer, etc. to stop it. These are great for days when I can feel my t-zone greasing up. It doesn't take off my makeup but removes the excess oil easily.
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
Are they good for sensitive skin?