BY MARY KAY #2 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

Bruna G.
Montclair, NJ
I love this product! I use every time that I go out, it's really practical and can save my face for a picture or something.
Giana S.
They remove all of the oil and shine on your face and doesnt smudge or remove your makeup.
Raeauna B.
LOVE my Mary Kay beauty blotters. Gets off all of the excess oil with removing all of my makeup. Sometimes I have to use 2 of them to get all the oil off, but overall they do a very good job and are pretty durable in the fact that they don't rip when you press it to your face a few times.
Charlotte B.
Midland
During certain times of the year my skin gets extra oily and I have yet to find a skin care routine, foundation, primer, etc. to stop it. These are great for days when I can feel my t-zone greasing up. It doesn't take off my makeup but removes the excess oil easily.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
These are great for on the go. I don't like it have to touch up makeup throughout the day, so if I get a little oily, these work perfect to soak that away in seconds so my face looks fresh again. I've tried creams and things but this is fool proof if you have oily skin
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
These thin strips of see-through papers are perfect for blotting sweat, oil, and moisture from my face. They are very effective at decreasing the lines from a long day of wearing my makeup. They never irritate my skin nor they take all of my makeup off.  They are dermatologist tested and formulated for any type of skin. They are easy to pull out of the package and can fit into any slim area, which makes them perfect for my busy lifestyle.
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I love Mary Kay products. They often work really well, and I don't mind paying the price for them becuase of what the organization stands for. They are an amazing organization that has amazing values and beliefs. However, I do not like the inconvenience of ordering. My favorite products are often only available for a short time, and being the procrastinator that I am, I often don't have time to wait before needing a new product to replace an empty one.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Oil on the skin’s surface helps the upper layer of the skin retain water and protects the skin from environmental causes of dryness. It also can give skin a greasy or sticky feel that is present several hours after cleansing. Mary Kay oil-control products help control surface oiliness, leaving the skin feeling smooth and looking radiant. Beauty Blotter Oil-Absorbing Tissues instantly absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup.
Alexandra C.
I keep these in my purse at all times, and they are my holy grail! Other blotters I've used tend to take off a lot of my make up, but not these! It removes the oil but leaves the make up in place. Love them!
Karina D.
Midland
These Mary Kay blotters are amazing! I️ have super oily skin and they manage to clear my oily skin with the use. They did meet expectations and they are very gentle to use. I️ would say no need for improvement that I can think of.
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
Are they good for sensitive skin?