BY MARY KAY

Lip sync to full-on glossy goodness with a fun jelly texture. Weight: .32 FL. OZ./9.5 mL see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this! It's perfect for your glossy pout! It lasts forever before you need to reapply. It's so easy to use and carry along. The packaging is so neat and cute you will want one in every color! I'll be sure to always have one on hand! " in 21 reviews
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I am always leery of makeup that comes from brands like Mary Kay, Avon, Younique, etc., but I got this lip gloss in an Ipsy bag.  I got the shade Teddy Bare, a good, every day nude.  I loved this formula from the time I first put it on.  It's not sticky (I don't know why, but I expected it to be thick and gloopy) at all.  It's a very smooth and creamy formula with just the right amount of pigmentation.  The shade, on my lips, reminds me a lot of Buxom's White Russian, which is my absolute favorite.  Very impressed with this gloss!
Torrin D.
Nebraska
This lip gloss comes in a lot of fun color's! It adds a little bit of shine to the lips witch is perfect for anyone! One of the things that I didn't like was that it was a little sticky and not very long lasting. I would recommend it to anyone who is starting to do their own makeup!
Esvin C.
Front Royal
I love this lip gloss the color that I picked what's cute only problem is I felt like it was kind of the texture of glue it was too thick on my lips I don't know I just wasn't impressed with it I wouldn't buy this product again whatever one thinks different so who knows
Niki P.
Madison
I usually don’t give one star reviews but this lipgloss was soooooo terrible!!! Smells like nail polish remover, is the absolute worst going onto the lips. It’s literally like glue. It’s super weird because when you finally get it on you’re like ok it’s fine and you let it sit for a while and it starts sliding down your lips because it’s so heavy! It’s just gross!!!
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
I didn’t like it. It was way too sticky for me and I felt like I was back to the 90’s with the lip smackers roller lip glosses and not like a 20 something whose actually learned a thing or two about makeup. I gave it to my daughter and she loves it.
Sarai H.
This was given to me in a free gift bag and it smelled good and made my lips super soft and moisturized. It's thick and covers my lips in one swipe. Not sticky at all love to wear it when I'm natural or have a bold eye look and want some but no color on my lips. I've had it for months now and I'm still not half way done with it. It'll last me a long time. I don't touch it up throughout the day so one use lasts me 4 or 5 hours.
Sophia 🦋.
Easy to use and apply. Worth the price and it's perfect for on the go. Not pricey and it met my expectations. I would recommend it to others and it has decent packaging. It is a great product. Love it for everyday use.
Kat M.
I really enjoyed the color and feel of this gloss at first. I only have one complaint-- it got a bit sticky after a while. I don't know if I got a bad batch with this color or what-- Because I have had the Mary Kay At Play in the coral colors before and not had this problem. Overall I would recommend it, for the price it was definitely worth it.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
I believe that the At Play collection was discontinued- which is a shame for some of the products I tried from the line, but I definitely won't be missing this lipgloss! It is a VERY thick and sticky gloss. I wouldn't have repurchased even if it was an option. The light ring of color was nice, but it's not comfortable to wear at all.
jayme e.
broomes island
has nice cherry color gives a nice shine , but kinda sticky . i’ve had it for about a year and it has gotten very clumpy so use it up while it last . over all i do like the product and would buy it again :)