Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Payge A.
Norfolk, NE
I carry this around with me in my purse. It's convinent. It holds lip gloss an lipstick. Bobby pins and pony tails.
Heide D.
Manchester
This lil kit is absolutely incredible I would definitely recommend it to everyone for sure AMAZING!!! Works great
Miranda V.
Got one of these as gift and it’s super cute! Fits my phone perfectly and even has a little mirror on the inside!
Renia F.
Magazine, AR
I like the nude colors in lip gloss. It has great lasting power. It is more expensive but it lasts a long time.
beth f.
Worcester, MA
This worked nicely. It gave my lips a nice shine. The taste/flavor was okay. It didn't last long enough though.
Jennifer W.
Canton, GA
Love using this product! Kept all my makeup in this. Everything I excepted it to be. Love the packaging of it.
Kimberly E.
I love this wallet holder mirror i always have it with me at all Time i even sometimes use it to do my makeup.
Rafaela M.
This is fabulous because I can carry my phone with a few other things. It's not too big just the right size.
ketlen o.
Melhor produto para guardar suas maquiagens seu telefone batons entro outras coisas um acessório bom e útil.
Nicole D.
Mary Kay has always been my go to make up. I love every single thing they have. plus it is that much money.