Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #90 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacey T.
Love this bag so much! I personally use it to put my small eyeshadow palettes in for safe keeping.
Misty L.
Jefferson City, MO
Love that this is cute and functional. I can fit all my cards and even my phone in one location.
Flor P.
Es muy práctico pero no cómodo, por el tamaño y también que no cabe tanto por lo delgado que es
Ana S.
Ai gente , ela é perfeita e vem com espelho e maravigold , amei . Super estilosa . Aiaiaiai
Patricia S.
Piketon, OH
I love the colors they are amazing brilliant long lasting colors that' last all day long
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
I haven't really used this, but it's cute and I didn't have many options to review stuff.
Cynthia P.
china grove, NC
Omg this is to die for I love it..perfect for my phone and when I need a mirror on the go
I'Koya L.
It held my phone pretty good and orher stuff I had like my money stylus and my lip gloss.
Kyla G.
For sure the best thing yet! Makes it super easy to use and to carry around! Loveeeeee!
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
It was strong and held everything perfect and in place and it last a long time for me