Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Warren, OH
This product is great! I would love to have 50 more of them! 😍 Great for gifts also
fatimah a.
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
I have PINK SHIMMER ! I enjoy using this brand. The lipstick applies easy and doesn't give you a ruff hard time . It leaves you with a easy good looking not layered or smudged look . Its a variety of different colors . It moisturizes your lips very well . I think everyone should try it .
Nikeya C.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
I used to sale Mary Kay and im happy how the company has improved their brand! I love this case! It's a pretty pink and gold & holds those important beauty items needed throughout your day!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mary Kay has always been my go to make up. I love every single thing they have. plus it is that much money.
Blendina A.
Blendina A.
I love this product so much it's a great place to store your phone and it fits my iPhone. I really like this product and the mirror comes in handy it's really great! I do recommend this to others!!!!!!
Stacy Michele S.
Stacy Michele S.
Nunca he tenido uno . Pero me imagino que serΓ­a bueno para guardar nuestras cosas cuando salimos y lo queremos llevar bolso grande
Stefani C.
Stefani C.

Brand super super mega hyper powerful powerful elegant meets what promises cos its great products I super recommend it to everyone
Iisaabeel H.
Iisaabeel H.

I really like my lips look and feel but when I make a trend or to give me a more striking look
or attractive according to ocacion
Gipssy C.
Gipssy C.
i  loved that case I was fascinated with him, not only for the good mirror that is wonderful because that way I can see myself putting on my lips, but the best are the compartments osea I fit too many things now not only I have the mirror I also have the lipstick is like having Everything at once, everything I need to be beautiful and beautiful in a single case I can keep there until my cell phone, I certainly love it I give it a 10000