Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #95 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rafaela M.
This is fabulous because I can carry my phone with a few other things. It's not too big just the right size.
julia f.
Muito lindooo, preciso de um com urgência para combinar com minha bolsa que é a mesma cor e muito parecida.
elidionara n.
Aí que linda quero muito...maravilhosa toda mulher quer uma dessas pq ela é super linda e delicada...amei
Molly L.
Madison, WI
I love this quick on the go mirror case because I love having a real mirror in my pocket at all times!
Alanis B.
Ótimo. .... muito eficiente .... é ótimo quando vc não quer carregar muitas coisas excelente para sair.
Treasure E.
Haleyville , AL
I love the convenience of it. It can hold everything that I may need. Would definitely recommend it!
Lauren R.
Just writing things to please influencer. I always liked Mary Kay and I'm sure the product is decent
Lacey T.
Love this bag so much! I personally use it to put my small eyeshadow palettes in for safe keeping.
Coral P.
atlanta ga
Someone gave it to me, it has a nice design and it's practical, there's not much to say about this.
Misty L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Love that this is cute and functional. I can fit all my cards and even my phone in one location.