Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I love this make up bag but it's kind of pricey I mean I wouldn't get it and I bought it twice because the zipper or inside of it and I paid about around 40 bucks for it or maybe more than that I me I would prefer you to get a drugstore bag or maybe another bag but I just think this bag is really pricey for the price I paid for it and I think I should get more than I expected in the mirror it breaks easily
Leelee D.
Leelee D.
Dayton, NV
My step mom works for Mary Kay and I love it so much hoenatly everything here is amazing the packaging is nice and it met my expectations
Linda G.
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL
This is gorgeous and versatile. Love that I can keep everything in this wallet and look good doing it .it's very cool !
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
Love the color, the mirror works really good for when I'm pudding on the lipstick/lipgloss that fits in it, holds all of the things that are a sensual in my wallet
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this is so great to have!! It's so compact holds mainly everything. Such nice packaging always getting compliments on it I got mine online I can't remember the website but I will find it and definitely check out some more
Bebe K.
Bebe K.
Not a big fan. I mean the idea of it is cute but you add a lipgloss or any of that it packs up the wallet and makes it look stuffed and fat. The colors and way it was made is nice just wish they made it work to where you can actually fit a phone and gloss .
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
This is fabulous because I can carry my phone with a few other things. It's not too big just the right size.
Maylee L.
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
It was strong and held everything perfect and in place and it last a long time for me
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
This is great for on the go, your purse, traveling on vacation, even as gifts. Little girls would like this as much as adults.
Trang L.
Trang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Mary mary! I love you and your products. They're beautiful and pigmented. Love this holder.