Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
elidionara n.
elidionara n.
Aí que linda quero muito...maravilhosa toda mulher quer uma dessas pq ela é super linda e delicada...amei
Alanis B.
Alanis B.
Ótimo. .... muito eficiente .... é ótimo quando vc não quer carregar muitas coisas excelente para sair.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Just writing things to please influencer. I always liked Mary Kay and I'm sure the product is decent
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
china grove, NC
Omg this is to die for I love it..perfect for my phone and when I need a mirror on the go
Jez M.
Jez M.
Amazing product especially if you want to have a perfect look. I've been using this product for years and I love it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Love this stuff works very well. Hope to get more soon amazing everyone should try it. A big thumbs up for this product.
Neilyn A.
Neilyn A.
Allentown, PA
Good for traveling or just to have in your purse. Can just add little things you might need during the day. Very helpful, and super convenient.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Radcliff, KY
This little gold pouch was a hit when it was a stomach pain with a little mirror on the inside and a little trial size lip gloss that you could carry it along with you phone
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Georgetown ky
I bought one of these and I loved it so much I bought it for my friend for a present the quality of it is just great I love it so much the color the everything and if I ever see one again somewhere I'm sure to buy it
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I love this wallet holder mirror i always have it with me at all Time i even sometimes use it to do my makeup.