Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leelee D.
Dayton, NV
My step mom works for Mary Kay and I love it so much hoenatly everything here is amazing the packaging is nice and it met my expectations
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I love the mary kay lip gloss, when i apply to my lips definitely you need need a lipstick. I love the the glitters and its very shiny...
Britney D.
alabama
Love this wallet I hold my lipgloss eyeliner and mascara in it. Also love that is can just go in my purse I take it everywhere with me
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
This case is so so so clever. It holds all my traveling makeup and phone at the same time. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product.whenever i need anything i go to it and its very easy to find. I live it and i recommend it to people
jully c.
E muito bonita e bem fácil de carregar a cana eu todos os lugares e não tira o charme , e pode até levar na mão , para uma festa .
ghjgh v.
A great acquisition tô store your cell Phone and its accessories in small size
Super price account and not to mention the designer
paloma e.
Adoreiiii 💜💜 super recomendo . Ótimo prático além de tudo super lindo, espaçoso , e seguro para os objetos que ficam lá dentro..
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Camily P.
Ameii super otimo para levar para todos os lugares,logo porque em todos os lugares queremos dar aquela retocadinha no espelho😂💜