Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Treasure E.
Treasure E.
Haleyville , AL
I love the convenience of it. It can hold everything that I may need. Would definitely recommend it!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Rockingham, NC
I haven't really used this, but it's cute and I didn't have many options to review stuff.
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Love this bag so much! I personally use it to put my small eyeshadow palettes in for safe keeping.
Kyla G.
Kyla G.
For sure the best thing yet! Makes it super easy to use and to carry around! Loveeeeee!
Alessandra O.
Alessandra O.
Muito prática, além de bonita. Fofa demais, fixa bem. O celular e além disto pode se levar meus cartões. Recomendo.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Ai gente , ela é perfeita e vem com espelho e maravigold , amei . Super estilosa . Aiaiaiai
Mirelle C.
Mirelle C.
Aquele charme de bolsa que combina com tudo e tem espaço suficiente para todos os seus pertences. Nada do que me arrepender
Coral P.
Coral P.
atlanta ga
Someone gave it to me, it has a nice design and it's practical, there's not much to say about this.
I'Koya L.
I'Koya L.
It held my phone pretty good and orher stuff I had like my money stylus and my lip gloss.
julia f.
julia f.
Muito lindooo, preciso de um com urgência para combinar com minha bolsa que é a mesma cor e muito parecida.