Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandy R.
Ok so I bought this wallet. Let's you put your important belonging money and phone lol it's great! Just my phone kept slipping out of my wallet
Neilyn A.
Allentown, PA
Good for traveling or just to have in your purse. Can just add little things you might need during the day. Very helpful, and super convenient.
Katie S.
Plainfield
Holds all my things. Kind of pricey but worth it. Easy to carry around and you don’t lose anything you need. You can keep anything in here.
Isabel N.
It is very good for travelling if you don't have a lot of make up that is really necessary for you but is kinda small for my whole make up.
Leelee D.
Dayton, NV
My step mom works for Mary Kay and I love it so much hoenatly everything here is amazing the packaging is nice and it met my expectations
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I love the mary kay lip gloss, when i apply to my lips definitely you need need a lipstick. I love the the glitters and its very shiny...
Britney D.
alabama
Love this wallet I hold my lipgloss eyeliner and mascara in it. Also love that is can just go in my purse I take it everywhere with me
arianna b.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product.whenever i need anything i go to it and its very easy to find. I live it and i recommend it to people
lexi f.
This case is so so so clever. It holds all my traveling makeup and phone at the same time. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
ghjgh v.
A great acquisition tô store your cell Phone and its accessories in small size
Super price account and not to mention the designer