Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #90 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay J.
This Faux Leather gold zippered cosmetic wallet is too cute! Love the color and nice that its does have room to fit a few small items with your cell phone.
Ajohnique D.
District Heights
This product is like super sure many girls would love it. Cute to match nails, clothes or make up which makes it even perfect to complete your style.
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
rosamond b.
I have been using Mary Kay products for years and love them. The powder cream base is my favorite and lipstick and glosses. The quality is great.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Color says beach bronze and that exactly what it is!! GORGEOUS sparkling lip gloss w a great wand applicator and the BEST texture. NEVER sticky
Sandy R.
Ok so I bought this wallet. Let's you put your important belonging money and phone lol it's great! Just my phone kept slipping out of my wallet
Isabel N.
It is very good for travelling if you don't have a lot of make up that is really necessary for you but is kinda small for my whole make up.
Leelee D.
Dayton, NV
My step mom works for Mary Kay and I love it so much hoenatly everything here is amazing the packaging is nice and it met my expectations
Britney D.
alabama
Love this wallet I hold my lipgloss eyeliner and mascara in it. Also love that is can just go in my purse I take it everywhere with me
lexi f.
This case is so so so clever. It holds all my traveling makeup and phone at the same time. I couldn't have asked for anything better.