Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal D.
Omg this is so freakin cute!! My friend has it and i wnt one so bad!!! It holds a lot of her glosses and liners plus her cell and it fits great with her purse! I cnt wait to get my own!!!
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
I have PINK SHIMMER ! I enjoy using this brand. The lipstick applies easy and doesn't give you a ruff hard time . It leaves you with a easy good looking not layered or smudged look . Its a variety of different colors . It moisturizes your lips very well . I think everyone should try it .
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Super convenient for girls night out! No need to carry a bulky purse around! This will hold your phone, money, ID,lip gloss etc! And it has a convenient mirror built in!
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
You can take it everywhere yo go! Is the perfect size and the color martches will almost everything! You can use it for a fancy place or just for going to walk to the park! You can put your phone, some make-up essencials and more! I love it!
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Jacki S.
Fordland, MO
Tbisnsi my favorite gift to give out. Its awesome and every girl needs one. It fits.more than just your lip gloss or lipstick. It fits your ID cardsbcash and etc. Love it!!!
Terri B.
Jersey, AR
Love this wallet holder. It's also nice to have a place to put my cell phone and lip gloss. I can just grab and go my essentials are right there and I don't have to dig around I my purse .
Eli (Gb33843) P.
really cool I love the product I recommend is accessible on the cost and worth is great I would always buy it as it is super spectacular is not so expensive, and worth
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this is so great to have!! It's so compact holds mainly everything. Such nice packaging always getting compliments on it I got mine online I can't remember the website but I will find it and definitely check out some more
LEAR30260 maria q.