Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
Love the color, the mirror works really good for when I'm pudding on the lipstick/lipgloss that fits in it, holds all of the things that are a sensual in my wallet
Kat T.
Somersworth
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!
Hannah W.
This case is LIFE!!! So cute I love pink!!!! Especially light pink! I can put my phone, money, debit and store cards in! Love to carry this when I go shopping very convenient!!!!
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I love this make up bag but it's kind of pricey I mean I wouldn't get it and I bought it twice because the zipper or inside of it and I paid about around 40 bucks for it or maybe more than that I me I would prefer you to get a drugstore bag or maybe another bag but I just think this bag is really pricey for the price I paid for it and I think I should get more than I expected in the mirror it breaks easily
Destinee G.
Aurora, CO
I sell mary kay and i love all the products . the products are high end . i love to work at home and sell makeup i never wear makeup untill mary kay came into my life đź’‹
James C.
Valley, AL
Great product. I would definitely recommend it to other people. I will also be buying myself lots more of it. Also I love how it holds up with my day to day activities. Can’t wait to recommend it to others out there.
Julia S.
It is very useful and beautiful. You can store not only my cell phone, but also a lipstick, a mascara and others. I always take it when I go out with my friends.
Alisha B.
The pocket for your phone tips it off. Because really if your phone can't be included then how good is the product really. Our world revolves around our phines. Must have.
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
I used to sale Mary Kay and im happy how the company has improved their brand! I love this case! It's a pretty pink and gold & holds those important beauty items needed throughout your day!
Kacy S.
Georgetown ky
I bought one of these and I loved it so much I bought it for my friend for a present the quality of it is just great I love it so much the color the everything and if I ever see one again somewhere I'm sure to buy it