Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #95 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
You can take it everywhere yo go! Is the perfect size and the color martches will almost everything! You can use it for a fancy place or just for going to walk to the park! You can put your phone, some make-up essencials and more! I love it!
Rebecca G.
Middletown, OH
OMG this is amazing, it holds all my items such as lip gloss, chapstick, eyeliner and much more. I absolutely love this wallet. Comes in handy, easily fits in purse and I don't have a mess with it. Love it!!
Cameron H.
Moorhead, MN
Love the color, the mirror works really good for when I'm pudding on the lipstick/lipgloss that fits in it, holds all of the things that are a sensual in my wallet
Hannah W.
This case is LIFE!!! So cute I love pink!!!! Especially light pink! I can put my phone, money, debit and store cards in! Love to carry this when I go shopping very convenient!!!!
Terri B.
Jersey, AR
Love this wallet holder. It's also nice to have a place to put my cell phone and lip gloss. I can just grab and go my essentials are right there and I don't have to dig around I my purse .
Julia S.
It is very useful and beautiful. You can store not only my cell phone, but also a lipstick, a mascara and others. I always take it when I go out with my friends.
Alisha B.
The pocket for your phone tips it off. Because really if your phone can't be included then how good is the product really. Our world revolves around our phines. Must have.
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
The one i have is too small for a phone but works well for what i use it for
Lindsay J.
This Faux Leather gold zippered cosmetic wallet is too cute! Love the color and nice that its does have room to fit a few small items with your cell phone.
Ajohnique D.
District Heights
This product is like super sure many girls would love it. Cute to match nails, clothes or make up which makes it even perfect to complete your style.