Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah W.
This case is LIFE!!! So cute I love pink!!!! Especially light pink! I can put my phone, money, debit and store cards in! Love to carry this when I go shopping very convenient!!!!
Destinee G.
Aurora, CO
I sell mary kay and i love all the products . the products are high end . i love to work at home and sell makeup i never wear makeup untill mary kay came into my life ­čĺő
Terri B.
Jersey, AR
Love this wallet holder. It's also nice to have a place to put my cell phone and lip gloss. I can just grab and go my essentials are right there and I don't have to dig around I my purse .
Julia S.
It is very useful and beautiful. You can store not only my cell phone, but also a lipstick, a mascara and others. I always take it when I go out with my friends.
Alisha B.
The pocket for your phone tips it off. Because really if your phone can't be included then how good is the product really. Our world revolves around our phines. Must have.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg this is so great to have!! It's so compact holds mainly everything. Such nice packaging always getting compliments on it I got mine online I can't remember the website but I will find it and definitely check out some more
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
I used to sale Mary Kay and im happy how the company has improved their brand! I love this case! It's a pretty pink and gold & holds those important beauty items needed throughout your day!
Kacy S.
Georgetown ky
I bought one of these and I loved it so much I bought it for my friend for a present the quality of it is just great I love it so much the color the everything and if I ever see one again somewhere I'm sure to buy it
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
I have PINK SHIMMER ! I enjoy using this brand. The lipstick applies easy and doesn't give you a ruff hard time . It leaves you with a easy good looking not layered or smudged look . Its a variety of different colors . It moisturizes your lips very well . I think everyone should try it .
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Super convenient for girls night out! No need to carry a bulky purse around! This will hold your phone, money, ID,lip gloss etc! And it has a convenient mirror built in!