Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Ok so I bought this wallet. Let's you put your important belonging money and phone lol it's great! Just my phone kept slipping out of my wallet
Terri B.
Terri B.
Jersey, AR
Love this wallet holder. It's also nice to have a place to put my cell phone and lip gloss. I can just grab and go my essentials are right there and I don't have to dig around I my purse .
Julia S.
Julia S.
It is very useful and beautiful. You can store not only my cell phone, but also a lipstick, a mascara and others. I always take it when I go out with my friends.
rosamond b.
rosamond b.
I have been using Mary Kay products for years and love them. The powder cream base is my favorite and lipstick and glosses. The quality is great.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
The pocket for your phone tips it off. Because really if your phone can't be included then how good is the product really. Our world revolves around our phines. Must have.
Britney D.
Britney D.
alabama
Love this wallet I hold my lipgloss eyeliner and mascara in it. Also love that is can just go in my purse I take it everywhere with me
Isabel N.
Isabel N.
It is very good for travelling if you don't have a lot of make up that is really necessary for you but is kinda small for my whole make up.
Esse vem com uma bolsinha para guardar celular, oum algo do tipo. Incrivel vc não acha? Então corre lá pq está acabando..
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I bought this a couple weeks ago and it holds my phone amazing and I'm not disappointed with the outcome that it gave me.
Fadme Z.
Fadme Z.
Gainesville , FL
This product is just awesome you can take it anywhere and its super handy completely recommend of you dont own one aready