Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cinthia C.
ONGGG GIRLS WHEN I TELL U THIS IS GREAT ITS SOOOO GREAT LIKE WOW I WOULD DEFINITELY TRY AGAIN I USE THE PRODUCT ON A EVERY DAY LIKE WOW , it’s so easy to apply I use this on the go also , I would recommend it girls
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I love this make up bag but it's kind of pricey I mean I wouldn't get it and I bought it twice because the zipper or inside of it and I paid about around 40 bucks for it or maybe more than that I me I would prefer you to get a drugstore bag or maybe another bag but I just think this bag is really pricey for the price I paid for it and I think I should get more than I expected in the mirror it breaks easily
Bebe K.
Not a big fan. I mean the idea of it is cute but you add a lipgloss or any of that it packs up the wallet and makes it look stuffed and fat. The colors and way it was made is nice just wish they made it work to where you can actually fit a phone and gloss .
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's a cute little case. I wouldn't personally use it, but I got it for free at a campus event. Sometimes the smaller items in the pocket will fall out with movement and the mirror is a little distorted, but it is what it is.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
this item was a gift with purchase and was an excellent gift. You can hold a few lipsticks or lipglosses. You could also put several lipliners or eyeliners in this as well. I like that it comes with a mirror so you don't have to search for an additional item to apply your lips with
Krystal D.
Omg this is so freakin cute!! My friend has it and i wnt one so bad!!! It holds a lot of her glosses and liners plus her cell and it fits great with her purse! I cnt wait to get my own!!!
Alicia M.
manhattan
This thing is so cute! I held my lipgloss and my business cards in it. I didn't care for the sample color lip gloss that came with it but the scent of all Mary Kay lip glosses is a lot like MAC. They have a similar pleasant vanilla scent.
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
This little gold pouch was a hit when it was a stomach pain with a little mirror on the inside and a little trial size lip gloss that you could carry it along with you phone
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
You can take it everywhere yo go! Is the perfect size and the color martches will almost everything! You can use it for a fancy place or just for going to walk to the park! You can put your phone, some make-up essencials and more! I love it!
Rebecca G.
Middletown, OH
OMG this is amazing, it holds all my items such as lip gloss, chapstick, eyeliner and much more. I absolutely love this wallet. Comes in handy, easily fits in purse and I don't have a mess with it. Love it!!