Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.

BY MARY KAY #95 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alli R.
A very very functional product. I was able to carry everything I needed. !!
Alicia M.
manhattan
This thing is so cute! I held my lipgloss and my business cards in it. I didn't care for the sample color lip gloss that came with it but the scent of all Mary Kay lip glosses is a lot like MAC. They have a similar pleasant vanilla scent.
Brooke T.
I received this little gift from a friend and I use it everyday! I love it! I keep my tablet in it! It's super cute and classy! I use it sort of like a wallet/clutch. I would recommend buying this because it's super cute and versatile!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These are great. They actually came with a small bright red gloss inside and were a free gift with purchase, the phone is a great idea though. I have a large amount of these new still and I need to figure out how to sale. Lol
Brianna P.
Mesquite
This is such a cute phone case. Well I use it as a phone case to carry around when I don't feel like using a purse plus it has a mirror that I love looking in! It's such a good price and will definitely will recommend to others
Pilar M.
Ocala , FL
What I love about this case is that’s pretty, it’s sleek the closure holds right I’m able to store my phone and a few little touch up make up items I need, I picked this up from a local Mary Kay consultant
Cinthia C.
ONGGG GIRLS WHEN I TELL U THIS IS GREAT ITS SOOOO GREAT LIKE WOW I WOULD DEFINITELY TRY AGAIN I USE THE PRODUCT ON A EVERY DAY LIKE WOW , it’s so easy to apply I use this on the go also , I would recommend it girls
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's a cute little case. I wouldn't personally use it, but I got it for free at a campus event. Sometimes the smaller items in the pocket will fall out with movement and the mirror is a little distorted, but it is what it is.
Charmaine B.
Lima , OH
this item was a gift with purchase and was an excellent gift. You can hold a few lipsticks or lipglosses. You could also put several lipliners or eyeliners in this as well. I like that it comes with a mirror so you don't have to search for an additional item to apply your lips with
Krystal D.
Omg this is so freakin cute!! My friend has it and i wnt one so bad!!! It holds a lot of her glosses and liners plus her cell and it fits great with her purse! I cnt wait to get my own!!!