Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Carissa L.Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! uploaded by Andrea C.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay All Things Glamorous Faux Leather Gold Zippered Cosmetic Wallet Holder with Mirror ~ Will Hold Lipstick Lip Gloss Liner Cell Phone Brush and More! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Piketon, OH
I love the colors they are amazing brilliant long lasting colors that' last all day long
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
The one i have is too small for a phone but works well for what i use it for
Alli R.
Alli R.
A very very functional product. I was able to carry everything I needed. !!
Charmaine B.
Charmaine B.
Lima, OH
this item was a gift with purchase and was an excellent gift. You can hold a few lipsticks or lipglosses. You could also put several lipliners or eyeliners in this as well. I like that it comes with a mirror so you don't have to search for an additional item to apply your lips with
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Omg this is so freakin cute!! My friend has it and i wnt one so bad!!! It holds a lot of her glosses and liners plus her cell and it fits great with her purse! I cnt wait to get my own!!!
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's a cute little case. I wouldn't personally use it, but I got it for free at a campus event. Sometimes the smaller items in the pocket will fall out with movement and the mirror is a little distorted, but it is what it is.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Middletown, OH
OMG this is amazing, it holds all my items such as lip gloss, chapstick, eyeliner and much more. I absolutely love this wallet. Comes in handy, easily fits in purse and I don't have a mess with it. Love it!!
ale e.
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
You can take it everywhere yo go! Is the perfect size and the color martches will almost everything! You can use it for a fancy place or just for going to walk to the park! You can put your phone, some make-up essencials and more! I love it!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
This case is LIFE!!! So cute I love pink!!!! Especially light pink! I can put my phone, money, debit and store cards in! Love to carry this when I go shopping very convenient!!!!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
This Faux Leather gold zippered cosmetic wallet is too cute! Love the color and nice that its does have room to fit a few small items with your cell phone.